• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Have you drove your Bronco today

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
I drove mine out of one garage bay into the other. Total of about 60'. Of course I had no doors, windshield, fenders or grill so it was a thrill.

bad 68

Loc.
Northest Washington
drove my 68 down to shoot ground squirls out of the neighbors pasture. Then on a beer run 10 miles round trip. Then up in my woods to skid a few winter blow down pines to where I can reach them with the F250.

Classic Bronco life is good

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Drove it tonight to a few places. Plenty of fun.....and attention. ;D

andyp

Contributor
Went for a nice drive around town near Discovery Bay. Hit Ace Hardware then stopped for lunch.
photo-115.jpg

Then parked and enjoyed lunch while listening to the Giants game. All in all a pretty nice day.
photo-114.jpg

cody72sport

My bronco was my daily driver for several years, i now drive a ranger around town because the fuel efficiency is double, sadly my bronco only hits the road about once a week or less

ghost66

Bronco Guru
My bronco was my daily driver for several years, i now drive a ranger around town because the fuel efficiency is double, sadly my bronco only hits the road about once a week or less

I used to drive one of mine to work at least a couple times a month but with gas at $4.00 a gallon I can't see it. I drive 120 miles a day to and from

OP
OP
half cab

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Beautiful shot there BC:cool:...Be safe getting home;)

Is that a waterfall emptying in the Ocean there?

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Looks like tip of a sand bar.... not necessarily a waterfall.. JMO

There are tiny little streams that drain into the Pacific all up and down the beach. The next day it was stormin' and raining sideways, true Oregon style. We're home now and my Bronco is still here. ;D

broncbuster

Drove mine to take the youngest to school, then stopped by a nearby flood control area to shoot one of my 1911s before I went back home.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Went for a nice drive around town near Discovery Bay. Hit Ace Hardware then stopped for lunch.
photo-115.jpg

Then parked and enjoyed lunch while listening to the Giants game. All in all a pretty nice day.
photo-114.jpg

Oh yea TOGO's ! I ate that about 3 times a week when I lived in Sacramento.

I drive my 66 to work every day but I got the 68 out this evening and rolled around the neighborhood. Now I have to get my 74 Back on the road so I can have a Bronco driving hat trick.

scrapman1971

Loc.
phoenix,az
took the wife out for the first time sunday. had a great time. only the second time off road since i got it done.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 52

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
There are tiny little streams that drain into the Pacific all up and down the beach. The next day it was stormin' and raining sideways, true Oregon style. We're home now and my Bronco is still here. ;D

Ahhhh cool, yeah that sounds about right....

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
drove the stocker to get gas yesterday and 3 different people wanted to talk about it and look it over.. today i drove her to work.. It is sure is fun driving a manual everything, really takes ya back.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
BC,Jet n Ruby didn't hit the Bud light before hitting the sofa did they:-X

That tug of war wor'em out;)

Those two always wear each other out when they get together... and I am damn sure gonna drive my Bronco today... just to get this thread back on track. :cool: