• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NV 72 LUBR (Not mine)

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
In my opinion, I'd bet the guy bought a stock Bronco for three or four thousand dollars, put on a lift kit, installed new seats, bought new tires, and is trying to turn around and sell it for a profit.

None of the rust has been addressed, he gives only vague comments about the rust but builds up the new seats and lift kit like they are the biggest selling points.

I'd be real concerned about those rocker covers. Odds are the original rockers are rusted out or otherwise damaged. Especially with the rust issues he actually shows in the front door post.

I'd be hesitant to buy it because he doesn't give accurate enough descriptions of the rust issues or anything else he may have discovered.

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
Is this a good deal or something to stay away from?

Looks like a project.Lots of rust in the pictures and guessing plenty more under the carpet.If you have metal fab skills, plenty of time and can get it real cheap it may be ok but it's over $5,000 already so.....

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
This guy has bought several broncos in the Las Vegas area recently and immediately puts them on ebay. Having seen these broncos in person before he buys them (except this one), he usually avoids posting pictures or information of known rust/problem areas. This is the first ad of his that I have seen where he actually shows rust areas. Personally, I would stay away.