• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Worldwide Vintage Autos

Grove Gemini

Does anyone have any feedback or experience with these guys. They're classic car dealer in Denver. I don't think they do any work to the trucks. Just resalers.

wepuckett

Not sure if that is a part of the World wide auction company that does auctions of cars all over but if it is the head of the company is on velocity some and seems to know his stuff and is respected by his peers in the industry.

jensend8

They purchase a lot of vehicles and mostly sell online. To my knowledge they don't repair / modify the inventory. Ive spoken to them before and they say that they purchase mostly from collections

Djphatjive

I saw a bronco on Craig's list a while back green uncut and really good condition. Seller wanted $13,000 I saved all the pictures of the car and was going to talk to my wife about it. We'll the car was sold and a month later showed up on their site for just under $20,000. I verified the pictures and was the same car. So here in colorado it sucks because they seam to be buying up all the well kept broncos and upping the price quite a bit. It did look like they waxed it or something. Oh and all their cars say 5000 or less miles. Kind of strange to me.

cruiser99

they are super bad news

met alot of people burned by them, they hide the pile of bodies behind threats & lawsuits if someone goes to the BBB,

mickphatmac

I love how they point out the only "3" micro paint chips/flaws on each vehicle!
HAHAHAhhahahahaha HA!!!

cruiser99

They also go by

the name Pammi Motors I have been told, their BBB rating is an F, so they must change their name as soon as they get to that level and start over:eek:

Last edited:

cruiser99

whoa nellie! check out these reviews from yelp

:eek::eek:o
robert f.
Nederland, TX
1 friend
2 reviews
8/10/2013 These guys are scammers, they completely misrepresented a 1971ford bronco that I bought online for $24.000. The bronco rebuilder I found in San Diego said it is worth $10,000 with all the problems it has...and it is not even safe to drive at all!!!! I can't drive it unless I put another $10,000 at least into it!!!!

They said everything is new and it was completely restored, would run 75 mph without a problem and it would stop on a dime. All false and the body still has many rust spots, badly aligned panels, welded patch jobs that are atrocious and obviously an attempt to hide the true quality of the vehicle. The body and frame are so bad it is not worth putting any more money into it!!!!

The mechanical aspect was stated as having only 1000 miles on all rebuilt engine and drive train. It actually must have at least 100,000 miles. The rear main seal is leaking, the transfer case is leaking, the front differential has metal shaving in it and play, the rear differential has the posit reaction not even working at all, the gears are 4:55 and Trans is standard auto so it will not run over 60 mph without over revving the engine, the brakes were said to have new drums and they are worn all the way down and old, they won't even hold the vehicle at a stop with the transmission engaged unless you use a lot of pressure which was not even normal for these vehicles, I had one for 8 years with the same setup.

Now that I have complained to them, they will not even return my calls and they would not even listen to my concerns. These guys are the worst of the worse !!!!! Stay clear and worn your friends.
Flag review

John T.
Altamont, NY
1 friend
2 reviews
6/21/2014 •Updated review Pammi motors + mile high city cars + world wide vintage cars = the same group of sales advertising on eBay and many other paid sites. I purchased a "amazing rust free , recent rebuilt motor absolute stunning " truck from these people . The truck was advertised by the former mile high city car store in Denver Co.
In Denver Co. This company was advertising on eBay ,when my vehicle was delivered it did not run, it has several issues from bad u joints ,starter, interior falling apart body panels not in proper alignment and last but not least the engine has to be replaced. I called the sales person ( Sean Bennett), with no response my calls were off and on for quite some time. I left messages at pammi motors again no response do your research before dealing with these people and businesses .

Dallas, TX
0 friends
4 reviews
Share review Compliment Send message Follow Jaclyn K. Stop following Jaclyn K. 8/28/2013 Would not recommend .

We just had our 1974 Ford Bronco arrive today. Not only was the milage incorrectly advertised (over 6,000 miles were on car but it was advertised as having only 500) but they also informed us that we'd have the owner's manual which wasn't included but is important to have handy with a classic car. Last, and most importantly, they did NOT tell us that a major (albeit small) part to the car was missing - one of the clips that holds the hood down. We took it for a drive today and after driving our newly purchased car, the hood flew open on a major road and completely shattered our windshield, almost causing a major accident. We now cannot get in touch with anyone there.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
0 friends
1 review
Share review Compliment Send message Follow Sam A. Stop following Sam A. 6/9/2013 First to Review
Worst dealer ever. Bought a car from them over the Internet. The add they put on the Internet was gross misrepresentation of the vehicle. They claim is was a museum piece when the car was delivered it was a piece of junk. The owner still has not returned my call. Terrible customer service would walk before I ever buy a car from this dealer
:eek:

some of these were under the Pammi name, you also have to check the unrecommended reviews as Yelp put them there if a poster only has 1 review or so, jeez what bad news

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.

Hill critter

World wide vintage autos is located in Denver , I posted earlier on how I was taken by these guys. They buy vehicles from private owners and advertise them as if the cars and trucks come from private collections . I paid $16,849 for my truck and later found out that they bought it for $9,000.00 . It's one thing to make a profit but to make a profit in a underhanded way is another thing. World wide vintage autos advertises every vehicle the same way "recent resto" "frame off". Low miles etc etc. Sean Bennett , his partner Alex? And pammi motors are all connected within the business , although they deny this now they were members of the same group of car flippers in feb of 2013 . Please do not buy from any of these people . Do your own research , judge for yourself

SSGWood

Loc.
Elizabethtown
World wide vintage autos is located in Denver , I posted earlier on how I was taken by these guys. They buy vehicles from private owners and advertise them as if the cars and trucks come from private collections . I paid $16,849 for my truck and later found out that they bought it for $9,000.00 . It's one thing to make a profit but to make a profit in a underhanded way is another thing. World wide vintage autos advertises every vehicle the same way "recent resto" "frame off". Low miles etc etc. Sean Bennett , his partner Alex? And pammi motors are all connected within the business , although they deny this now they were members of the same group of car flippers in feb of 2013 . Please do not buy from any of these people . Do your own research , judge for yourself

So, these guys pretty much "flip" Broncos for a profit??? Shitty, but at least they aren't trying to pedal their shit on here.

cruiser99

nothing wrong with flipping or making a profit, but "as is" is not a blanket to not disclose defects and problems with a vehicle, that seems to be the problem

Broncitis

MEB Founder
:eek::eek:o
robert f.
Nederland, TX
1 friend
2 reviews
8/10/2013 These guys are scammers, they completely misrepresented a 1971ford bronco that I bought online for $24.000. The bronco rebuilder I found in San Diego said it is worth $10,000 with all the problems it has...and it is not even safe to drive at all!!!! I can't drive it unless I put another $10,000 at least into it!!!!

They said everything is new and it was completely restored, would run 75 mph without a problem and it would stop on a dime. All false and the body still has many rust spots, badly aligned panels, welded patch jobs that are atrocious and obviously an attempt to hide the true quality of the vehicle. The body and frame are so bad it is not worth putting any more money into it!!!!

The mechanical aspect was stated as having only 1000 miles on all rebuilt engine and drive train. It actually must have at least 100,000 miles. The rear main seal is leaking, the transfer case is leaking, the front differential has metal shaving in it and play, the rear differential has the posit reaction not even working at all, the gears are 4:55 and Trans is standard auto so it will not run over 60 mph without over revving the engine, the brakes were said to have new drums and they are worn all the way down and old, they won't even hold the vehicle at a stop with the transmission engaged unless you use a lot of pressure which was not even normal for these vehicles, I had one for 8 years with the same setup.

Now that I have complained to them, they will not even return my calls and they would not even listen to my concerns. These guys are the worst of the worse !!!!! Stay clear and worn your friends.
Flag review

John T.
Altamont, NY
1 friend
2 reviews
6/21/2014 •Updated review Pammi motors + mile high city cars + world wide vintage cars = the same group of sales advertising on eBay and many other paid sites. I purchased a "amazing rust free , recent rebuilt motor absolute stunning " truck from these people . The truck was advertised by the former mile high city car store in Denver Co.
In Denver Co. This company was advertising on eBay ,when my vehicle was delivered it did not run, it has several issues from bad u joints ,starter, interior falling apart body panels not in proper alignment and last but not least the engine has to be replaced. I called the sales person ( Sean Bennett), with no response my calls were off and on for quite some time. I left messages at pammi motors again no response do your research before dealing with these people and businesses .

Dallas, TX
0 friends
4 reviews
Share review Compliment Send message Follow Jaclyn K. Stop following Jaclyn K. 8/28/2013 Would not recommend .

We just had our 1974 Ford Bronco arrive today. Not only was the milage incorrectly advertised (over 6,000 miles were on car but it was advertised as having only 500) but they also informed us that we'd have the owner's manual which wasn't included but is important to have handy with a classic car. Last, and most importantly, they did NOT tell us that a major (albeit small) part to the car was missing - one of the clips that holds the hood down. We took it for a drive today and after driving our newly purchased car, the hood flew open on a major road and completely shattered our windshield, almost causing a major accident. We now cannot get in touch with anyone there.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
0 friends
1 review
Share review Compliment Send message Follow Sam A. Stop following Sam A. 6/9/2013 First to Review
Worst dealer ever. Bought a car from them over the Internet. The add they put on the Internet was gross misrepresentation of the vehicle. They claim is was a museum piece when the car was delivered it was a piece of junk. The owner still has not returned my call. Terrible customer service would walk before I ever buy a car from this dealer
:eek:

some of these were under the Pammi name, you also have to check the unrecommended reviews as Yelp put them there if a poster only has 1 review or so, jeez what bad news

Just to play Devil's advocate here..

I think *part* of the problem may be that too many non-car people are buying these becuase they are now hip to own. They expect them to runa dn drive like a modern car. Newsflash, NONE, and I do mean NONE do or will! Most all even freshly restored will have certain quirks, leaks, etc.

$10K just to make it safe to drive? Really?%)

A brand new Bronco from the factory was screaming at 75 and they never stopped on a dime (compared to modern rides).

No Owner's Manual? How in the hell does one figure out how to operate this very complex machine? Hmmm, what is that little cylinder looking thing near my left foot?;D Sure, if they told him it would be there, it should be, but these are more collectors items than and real weath of information.

One hood pin was missing and the hood flew open? Where was the other one??:? Been there, done that....as I am sure many others on here have. :-[