• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 1974 meticulous project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljbird33

I have a 1974 bronco that I have owned for over 10 years that I may finally part with. This bronco is in the process of a frame off complete restoration.I have about 8k in the suspension alone. The reason for the price difference is that I have a donor car I will let go with it if my asking price is paid. (98th mustang gt convertible). I can't figure out pics but will send a few by text if I am pmed with numbers. My bronco is uncut with 4wheel disc brakes with hoops in front and 6 rancho rs 9000 adj. Shocks. Wild horses 3 1/2in. Full new suspension and 3in. Body lift. Rust free.

Last edited:

xfalcon

Here you go

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 583
  • dd.JPG
    dd.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 694
  • imagefff.jpeg
    imagefff.jpeg