• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 1973 Bronco (not mine)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Ooohhh, nice find..............probably already sitting in BajaFresh75's shop though. :)

OP
OP
BroncoMabry

BroncoMabry

Maybe not yet. The truck is in Moulton, AL, not Nashville - just listed in Nashville Craigslist.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
We talked earlier. Rust in the rear bed, drivers door sags a little. I still like it. We're working a deal out, hopefully tonight.

House

Minutia Militia
Good job Chris! Got love that Avocado Houndstooth!

Germd

Great looking truck! Hope it's not one of those "too good to be true" deals.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
The fact that he told you about rust areas, should rule out socks and sandal. :p

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I believe your ok....Denny liner not sprayed everywhere ;)

Pulse I see the seatbelts are still there;)

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I sold it a month or so ago.. It's a nice Bronco but not for 11K. Rust in the rear. Floor boards in the front rusty. Also rusted through in lip of the hood and a couple small spots near the rockers. Corners under the hood. Don't get me wrong it's nice just not that nice, it needs work.. When I sold it it needed brakes and a transmission rebuild, looks like he replaced the power steering pump.

PDQBOSS

Loc.
MOULTON
This Bronco belongs to me I have no idea who socks and sandals is. I assume I purchased this Bronco from who ever DADDYG sold it to. I posted 23 pictures of it on Craigslist I tried to show everything about Bronco not trying to hide anything. I guess previous owner fixed brakes and transmission the Bronco is not perfect or it would be priced at $20,000. Chris it would have been nice if you would at least respond to my text and phone call since you said you was coming to look at it today I could have been doing other things. This will make someone a good Bronco you don't see to many 73 Rangers uncut original paint and interiors around. Thank you Keith

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I sold it to a guy in Cullman. Surprised he sold it so quickly, he seemed excited to get it. He was going to fix it up.