• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rick Halle, Infamous Topman, In National News

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A similar question (if you're tracking me) is did anyone ever receive a product from Halle?

I received the trail cover I bought from him. I think I was in the first run he did so I was one of the fortunate ones. Even though he turned out to be scum the top is a good piece. I still use it. It was hanging off the side of my trailer a couple years ago when I moved it and was caught under a wheel and ripped pretty bad. I took it to an auto upholstery shop and they repaired it for $50.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
What is the statute of limitation on his crimes? I know a couple of guys here on the board tried to have him served to get him into court without luck. He probably thinks he got away scott free and isn't trying to hide anymore. If the statute of limitations hasn't run out, it seems like a decent PI or process server wouldn't have much difficulty finding him through the info made publicly available on his Facebook page.

As I've pointed out numerous times, his actual first name is Gerald for those of you who may be looking to still get him into court for restitution.

LOL, Geraldine got issues... :D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I received the trail cover I bought from him. I think I was in the first run he did so I was one of the fortunate ones. Even though he turned out to be scum the top is a good piece. I still use it. It was hanging off the side of my trailer a couple years ago when I moved it and was caught under a wheel and ripped pretty bad. I took it to an auto upholstery shop and they repaired it for $50.

I was a fortunate one too and TOO bad he was a dumb ass cause that thing is still going strong.. man could've maybe had something there LOL

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
What is the statute of limitation on his crimes? I know a couple of guys here on the board tried to have him served to get him into court without luck. He probably thinks he got away scott free and isn't trying to hide anymore. If the statute of limitations hasn't run out, it seems like a decent PI or process server wouldn't have much difficulty finding him through the info made publicly available on his Facebook page.

As I've pointed out numerous times, his actual first name is Gerald for those of you who may be looking to still get him into court for restitution.

Or just spend some quality time with a baseball bat and his kneecap

Good thing he didn’t rip off anyone on pirate, he’d be wearing cement shoes by now

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
We need to Quit giving him credit for anything. Lol

I got lucky. I paid for and received two trail covers and a safari top. They all still reek of cigarettes but I figure I've got some of the rarest and least sought after parts in the early bronco world.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I got lucky. I paid for and received two trail covers and a safari top. They all still reek of cigarettes but I figure I've got some of the rarest and least sought after parts in the early bronco world.

lol, got lucky as well, and still using it