• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tube door mirror source

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
I'm looking to add mirrors (at least the passenger side) to my newly aquired ride. I'm looking for a mirror that can clamp or bolt to the tube doors and can be folded in when on the trail. I've found some similar to what I want without the ability to fold. Wild Horses has them (linked below). Does anyone have any suggestions? I'll even take just the mirrors with threaded swivel stud ont the back that I can make folding brackets for, but I havent had much luck finging a source for them.

Wild Horses Mirrors

DrLathrop

Loc.
Fulshear, TX
Look up nicks trix broncos on the east coast somewhere. I saw some sweet looking mirrors that he had mounted on a bronco on a thread or on his website somewhere.

matt w

Bronco Guru
I added a "nut" to my tube doors so that I could run motorcyle mirrors of a VTX 1800 !;D

Attachments

• vtx 5.jpg
    vtx 5.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 107

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
Wasn't a clamp on, but I welded a 1" wide tab off the back of my tube doors on the hinge side. Then I drilled a hole and bolted a 4" round spot mirror on each one. I bent both tabs back so I could see the mirrors past my roll cage.

matt w

Bronco Guru
Great idea!

Thanks man! ;D AND I got the mirrors for FREE!;D

I guess if I want to put some trick motorcyle mirrors on I could as well but hey FREE always works and they were brand new because the guy that gave them to me put on some after-market mirrors!:cool:

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
I have Bronco II mirrors and I love them. They are dirt cheap, hold up to quite a bit of abuse and bend in nearly any direction.

8397LHRGRMANMIRROR.JPG

JBG has them for $26, but you can find them for half that elsewhere...

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Nuts and Motorcycle .....thats what I have been running on mine.

Attachments

• PB250578.JPG
    PB250578.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 56
  • PB250579.JPG
    PB250579.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 68