• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another set of drums in the trash!!!!

G

Finished my front disc conversion on the D-30 Saturday and I couldn't be happier. I even was forced to do (and it wasn't hard), a one-man bleed of the whole brake system. What a difference!! 70mph hard stops with no pulling to the side. Can't wait to do the rear discs-operation full stop phase II!!! Thanks for all of the tech support. If anyone needs or wants the front drums email me offline.

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
congrats. isn't nice to know where it is going<br>when you hit the brakes? :D the 4 whl. disc is <br>nice. go with bc bronco's chuck is full of good info. <br>if you have a problem. I really enjoy the fact of <br>NO SPRINGS or RETAINER CUPS!!!!

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
get a power booster. Power brakes will give you more stopping power than front disc. The only problem with 4 whl drum power brakes is easy lock up. It will stop better than front disc without power brakes. I've had both and now have 4 whl power disc with LBS on both EBs.