• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stroppe-Envy's 77 on Jay Leno's Garage

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What a great morning TV session I just had. Thanks TZ! and Thanks Stroppe-Envy77!!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Good video. I am not a big fan of Jay Leno politics between rich and poor people auto collectors but I wish someone would take him offroad in a stock Bronco. That is where the Bronco real shines in its day. Have him ride a Cj7, an early Blazer, a Scout and a Toyota Land cruiser. I have been lucky enough to ride in stock versions of all of these and it not hard to love a Bronco.

andyp

Contributor
That was fantastic. Thanks for posting the link TZ

tirewater

Contributor
Loc.
San Francisco Bay Area
Always nice that Jay has a broad interest in vehicles. I think his automotive legacy will have a bigger impact than his late night one in years to come.

Rather crazy radiator hose routing around the AC compressor. On my truck they relocated the smog pump to over the power steering and the AC compressor was above the alternator. It didn't affect the upper radiator hose (much).

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Dave - Tighten up that screw in the headliner it's driving me NUTS!

Hotrodjohn

Wonder when they filmed that based on his comments on the new bronco. It must have been awhile back. Really like the Bronco enthusiasm Dave has.

BamaBlue'67

YouTube kindly sent me this video the other day. Must see TV for the Bronco enthusiasts.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
.. WOW neat video. But I would have expected Leno to have know more about our Bronco.
Some one invite him to share some time on here.. We can bring him up to date.
By Up to date I heard him ask... About what we've said for lots of years.. I like your Bronco because It pristine stock. & You like mine because its Diesel now . & She like his because it's is a rock crawlier. & Then there are the rat rods types & the Stretched 4doors. & Then Yes the new Coyotes .. &...&...&..
Yes all ours are special.