• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hercules D2300 3.7 Diesel?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
..Well as I said I use mine on the farm about 98% of the time. I'll say I've had mine up to 65 several times. But my steering is loose so I MOSTLY RUN IT AT ABOUT 55 but I haven't been out on the HWY in over 6 months.
.. So mine's like 12 mph mostly... I think my RPM IS ABOUT 2300 as I'm sure not turned up. But it sure can make some Black smoke.

EpeditionBronc

I know this is an old thread, but I just learned of a d2300 in my area and just started looking into them. Did this build get any further off the ground? Any pitfalls or advice you can give? Info on these being put in a Bronco is little to none.

D

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... Yes I'd like to know also how this has worked out.. That motor looks slightly smaller than my 4BT . WHICH SHOULD WORK OUT GREAT. My motor has all the torque in the world. & I could get more H/P out of mine if I wanted more but Mine works great for what I do.& I no longer gets hot .

melvist1

Good day all, anyone here knows the part numbers for a D2300T exhaust manifold and Turbo charger? or where I can order the exhaust manifold for the D2300T.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Your Google search for a D2300T may have brought you here, but you are in the wrong place. The only person who has done anything with this has not been around for 6 years.