• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

KANE

Loc.
Pembroke, MA.
HAHAHA that's funny....I was watching w/my 2 girls and saw it as well.....I think it was the same Bronco as the one in the movie Role Models......

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who watches that cartoon....

Me: "Lane, Phineas & Ferb are on, are you going to watch it?"
Son: "No Dad, I'm gonna go play with the dog"
Wife: "you can turn it off then"

;D

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
>>>> that role models bronco is one of the 3 hollywood rentals that keep showing up ..... the place calls Cinema Vehicles Services has 2 green '70s & a green '76 ... here's a link to the 1970s vehicles page, scroll down to see the '76 http://www.cinemavehicles.com/store_inventory.asp?cat=5 ...... the one used in role models is the 1970 with no roll cage (#C1011) ..... rental is $350 a day & it says the 4 wheel drive doesn't even work ..............

dude man how the hell u find this website thats cool maybe i should do the same thing

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
http://www.cinemavehicles.com/store_inventory.asp?cat=5[/url] ...... the one used in role models is the 1970 with no roll cage (#C1011) ..... rental is $350 a day & it says the 4 wheel drive doesn't even work ..............

That is COOL ;)

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
dude man how the hell u find this website thats cool maybe i should do the same thing

>>>> I just started thinkin' one day there must be someplace that rents the green bronco I kept seeing.... I forget where now ,but realized they weren't all the same green bronco when I saw cinema vehicles 3 green ones for rent....I figured out which one was in role models by looking at the movie clips & comparing them on cinema vehicles site.... I found their website by putting in "hollywood movie rental vehicles" on yahoo..........I'd also rent mine for $350 a day as long as I was allowed on the set to keep tabs on what they were doing with it......

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
>>>> I just started thinkin' one day there must be someplace that rents the green bronco I kept seeing.... I forget where now ,but realized they weren't all the same green bronco when I saw cinema vehicles 3 green ones for rent....I figured out which one was in role models by looking at the movie clips & comparing them on cinema vehicles site.... I found their website by putting in "hollywood movie rental vehicles" on yahoo..........I'd also rent mine for $350 a day as long as I was allowed on the set to keep tabs on what they were doing with it......

Ya i agree with you renting it for 350 a day and there to make sure your baby is ok;D

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Ok, I guess that it is cool to see an EB in a video. However, we must now shake the gayness of that song off. A little EB-enhanced Static X should do the trick:

[youtube]rNf35DorU70[/youtube]

edit: Ok, I changed my mind. Having an EB associated with that original video is a disgrace to EB's. That is one of the worst songs I have heard in a while.

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
Classic Mustang and Classic Bronco in the same shot. Cool :cool:

There are a number of places in Southern California that rent vehicles to the movie and television (production) industry. Each one seems to have at least one Bronco, along with a Mustang or two, vintage VW Beetles, some old pickup trucks, etc.

They keep various vehicles on-hand for different shoots. Producers of everything from commercials to big-budget films will occasionally want something like a Bronco, and you may see the same one in different things, sometimes with different paint jobs. If a producer or director wants a blue Bronco but thee rental place only has a yellow one, they'll slap a new coat of paint on it overnight. And with the Broncos, I'd imagine the same ones are seen with a steel top, bikini top or no to at all.

Back in the 90s, one outfit had a blue '68 Mustang fastback that showed up in three different TV series, none of which lasted very long. I'd see that Mustang (it was pretty distinctive with gold stripes on the sides) in the first episode and think, "uh-oh...that show isn't going to last."

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
There are a number of places in Southern California that rent vehicles to the movie and television (production) industry. Each one seems to have at least one Bronco, along with a Mustang or two, vintage VW Beetles, some old pickup trucks, etc.

They keep various vehicles on-hand for different shoots. Producers of everything from commercials to big-budget films will occasionally want something like a Bronco, and you may see the same one in different things, sometimes with different paint jobs. If a producer or director wants a blue Bronco but thee rental place only has a yellow one, they'll slap a new coat of paint on it overnight. And with the Broncos, I'd imagine the same ones are seen with a steel top, bikini top or no to at all.

Back in the 90s, one outfit had a blue '68 Mustang fastback that showed up in three different TV series, none of which lasted very long. I'd see that Mustang (it was pretty distinctive with gold stripes on the sides) in the first episode and think, "uh-oh...that show isn't going to last."

The one in the Static X vid isn't rented. That's the singer's. There is a build thread for it over on Pirate somewhere.

Here it is:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405013

Last edited: