• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fabulous Ford Forever 2018

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Who’s planning on going? April 15, 2018. Registration’s been open for a couple weeks and it fills up fast, it’s limited. I’m in!

Mark

Attachments

• 941B19AF-A93B-454E-AF74-FC7334AFC603.jpg
    941B19AF-A93B-454E-AF74-FC7334AFC603.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 138

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I hope to make it this year! I haven't registered yet though.

Todd Z.

HB73

I'm registered.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I'm hoping to and markw also. I've got the San Felipe 250 the weekend before, and NORRA the weekend after so it's a tight fit!

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
So you ARE racing this year??
Todd Z.

Racing isn't in the budget this year but I still want to be involved so I want to offer my services to whoever needs me at whatever capacity with fully equipped chase truck. George (#5150) expressed interest but I haven't talked to anyone else. I want to be involved in a chase capacity with the Baja Bronco Adventure also, and it's a couple weeks after NORRA so I can't go all the way to Cabo with NORRA. Thinking to BoLA then return up the 1. That would still leave me a few days to do part of the adventure run. So many Bronco events and too little time!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Racing isn't in the budget this year but I still want to be involved so I want to offer my services to whoever needs me at whatever capacity with fully equipped chase truck. George (#5150) expressed interest but I haven't talked to anyone else. I want to be involved in a chase capacity with the Baja Bronco Adventure also, and it's a couple weeks after NORRA so I can't go all the way to Cabo with NORRA. Thinking to BoLA then return up the 1. That would still leave me a few days to do part of the adventure run. So many Bronco events and too little time!

Awesome! I hear ya, brother! And I know your wisdom and experience will be appreciated on the Baja Bronco Adventure.

Todd Z.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
ARGH! This year it's the same weekend as my annual family get together in Napa. See you next year!!

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Registered! Now we have a goal for getting the project finished!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I just registered, but I'm bringing my Mustang this year, not the Bronco. Sorry. :(

I just pulled my '68 High Country Special out of 14+ year storage and it looks like hell. Calling it "patina" is being way too kind. But I'm bringing it anyway. It should be fun to watch the reactions from some of the more serious Mustang folks. They may be worried that my car will give their car tetanus! ;D

Attachments

• 2018-01-28 17.20.59.jpg
    2018-01-28 17.20.59.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 84

Readhead

I’m kinda local to this but my truck isn’t pretty ... what’s your guys opinion I am going just not sure about bringing the bronco

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
I’m kinda local to this but my truck isn’t pretty ... what’s your guys opinion I am going just not sure about bringing the bronco

You should bring it! There will be Broncos ranging from showroom stock classics to fully set-up desert rigs and everything in between.