• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

= Non US = For sale 3 1967 u13

Status
Not open for further replies.

andres

FOR SALE 3 1967 U13 Holly Green / Wimbledon white / Poppy red

13K eachone, they are in Colombia South America

working on them right now, repairing rust in common parts, They will get a complete mechanical overhaul also sandblasting and complete paint job if the customer wants (extra cost ).

PD the Wimblendom white is painted blue right now and the Poppy red Green :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

andres

We are able to send cars to tampa florida, making a deposit, volcan4x4 (a company engaged in the sale of classic cars in tampa) could mediate in the negotiation.

If there is someone interested but concerned about the importation. He has lots of experience in importing vehicles to the United States

if you want one of the Broncos, feel free to ask

OP
OP
A

andres

thegreatjustino if you want one we can negotiate sea freight (maybe pay half & half)

OP
OP
A

andres

well it's time to move inventory, I'm ready to let go two of the three 1967 u13 (holly green or poppy red) to the best offer, so everyone ready to offer readyyy..................Now!!

OP
OP
A

andres

The price includes

1.sanblasting and paint for the chassis,engine,wheels and axles.

2.sanblasting and primer for the body.

3.rusted parts replacement (common rust internal parts) all the outside is very solid in all three.

4.mechanical overhaul.

5.in addition to metal doors I include door inserts with backing plates .

6.includes sea freight forwarding

Last edited:

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Any thoughts on trying make some of the custom soft tops and offer for sale? Not sure if it would make sense money wise but might be worth considering.

OP
OP
A

andres

That's possible hyghlndr, here we have very good and quality workmanship, and maybe we can have good sales prices, I've thought about doing but my problem is that I need to make a sale to raise capital but good good idea. for now the money is in the broncos

OP
OP
A

andres

Andres is back! I always enjoy seeing the rigs you post up. Good luck w/ your sale buddy :)

thank you very much, I have seen some interesting trucks I'll post more pictures soon. I've been busy with these three in the workshop

Lennardlector

Contributor
This looks like a really good deal...if this was up about a month ago I might have been able to make a move ��

Have any v8 4spd autos you can throw in em?

OP
OP
A

andres

Have any v8 4spd autos you can throw in em?

I found some v8 here in Colombia but only two automatic (c4+dana20), others with three on the tree, three on the floor, and some 4 speed manual.

for me it is possible to get here automatic gearboxes (c4 - c5 - c6 - AOD ) if you want to buy one I can change it here for you. in fact I just did that for a customer in a 1974 U15 he bought from my.

Just let me know that What do you want and I´m sure I can get something here for you.

OP
OP
A

andres

Poppy red and Wimblendon White Still for sale. Holly green truck is committed

in addition to 6 points listed above I would like to offer a complete paint job, upholstery and tires. obviously all this for an extra charge to the price listed.

That way will receive a fully renovated truck ready to enjoy. for a very good price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.