• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT Oem ford front fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
OEM Ford front fenders , NOT reproductions . Came off a '77 , fits all years . Has factory punch out's for turn signals . Stripped to bare metal , dents straightened , finished in 2K primer . One more sanding & priming & they are ready for paint . Prefer to sell the pair together . Expect shipping to run $100+ each .
Fenders : $125.00 Each ***** SOLD ***** THANKS to all who were interested

oemfender3.jpg

oemfender4.jpg

oemfender5.jpg

oemfender6.jpg

Last edited:

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
Fastenal is a good choice if it would work. The closest Fastenal to me doesn't do it because they don't have 53' semi's come in with freight, instead they have small regional delivery trucks. Which means multiple transfers, just in state. Steve would have a bit of a drive to a Fastenal.

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Well I looked into Fastenal , they just shut themselves out of the parts shipping business . Here's their quote :
" Fastenal has recently changed are auto body shipping requirements. Prior to quoting, we must receive a picture of the items completely enclosed inside of a wooden crate prior to quoting. Please let me know if you can accommodate. "
Why go thru all that to save even $50-$100 .... my time is worth more than that . Found out fenders will ship USPS which is pretty easy , especially for me as the post office is a 1/4 mile from my shop .

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Well I looked into Fastenal , they just shut themselves out of the parts shipping business . Here's their quote :
" Fastenal has recently changed are auto body shipping requirements. Prior to quoting, we must receive a picture of the items completely enclosed inside of a wooden crate prior to quoting. Please let me know if you can accommodate. "
Why go thru all that to save even $50-$100 .... my time is worth more than that . Found out fenders will ship USPS which is pretty easy , especially for me as the post office is a 1/4 mile from my shop .

That's good info. You just have to box them for the USPS?

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Yeah box & drop off . Same with UPS or FedEx . I saved the boxes from 2 new fenders I bought last year so it's much easier having boxes ready made for the fenders with packing .

Status
Not open for further replies.