• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Custom Bronco Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Hi guys - we partnered with TMI and I can offer you a great deal on a custom Bronco interior (or any other car/truck that you may have). Anything from new bucket seats, to replacement upholstery. Its all made to order, and can be designed your way with your colors, etc.

Contact me for the best pricing (depends on options selected).

Tom@HIDprojectors.com

Pricing ranges from $300-2,000 depending on the options selected.

Attachments

• free.jpg
    free.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 254

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Hi Tom, I've been looking at TMI designs lately they have some beautiful products. Can you post some more general details...is it upholstery and padding for my existing seat frames, and what if I don't have stock seat frames can you provide that too, what are the options for the back seat?

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Hi Tom, I've been looking at TMI designs lately they have some beautiful products. Can you post some more general details...is it upholstery and padding for my existing seat frames, and what if I don't have stock seat frames can you provide that too, what are the options for the back seat?

Sure - anything you can find on their website, I can get. All I need is a list of part numbers and I can help get these items ordered. Happy to chat if you'd like more details.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Tom, as usual a great product. Good luck with the partnership

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
FYI, I bought a pair of front Sport seat covers and foam from TMI for my '67 in Parchment. I think they look great. They are so subtle that they almost look factory.

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Do anything for a front bench seat? I.e foam and upholstery etc?

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
We started working on our interior (sorry its for a Jeep) but yes the quality and feel is really awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.