• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

North Texas Meet & Greet Aug 11

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Come join your fellow Bronco enthusiasts at the upcoming Lonestar Early Bronco Club's North Texas Meet & Greet! This time we will be meeting at the Clearfork Food Park in Fort Worth on Saturday August 11 at noon.

Clear fork Food Park, 1541 Merrimac Circle, Fort Worth, TX, 76107

Hosted by Bronco Billy - LEBC North Texas Area Director!

PaveBronco

Will be there. Going to Hit the OL' South Pancake house before for those German Pancakes...

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Just a down pour or two but we made it.
26949b0ba5679d1e453c2f28b64c8a4b.jpg
b0ab742fee0a7bf8ed348f78dbf5c688.jpg
b5bee25299e985b9eb79a23b34849f4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Looks like a good turn out. wish I could have made the trip I always enjoy the get togethers
Yea, we've been lucky to have you in town for the last couple dinners.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
looks like a good turnout. I will be down texas way in November. maybe I can make one of them

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
looks like a good turnout. I will be down texas way in November. maybe I can make one of them

We will have our "Fall at the Falls" event Nov 2-4 at Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX. It's a great low-key event at a fun park. Hope you can make it!

PaveBronco

Was a good time, we met a bunch of great folks and had some great food truck food. looking forward to the Fall at the Falls, will be the first trip with the club, now that the Bronco is drivable....its still drying out after all that rain..

Ksm

Bronco Guru
when? We might have to arrange a "Meet and Greet Skiddy" event. ;D

Yea, I'm up for that! Give us details Skiddy, what city are you visiting and when? if it's North Texas I'll volunteer to arrange for a meet and greet ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Yea, I'm up for that! Give us details Skiddy, what city are you visiting and when? if it's North Texas I'll volunteer to arrange for a meet and greet ;D

be headed to Houston around November 10th-17th and back November 25th-30th. anytime on the way there or back in N.Texas would also work. that's the plan right now anyway. then in between I will be going to E. Missouri for thanksgiving;D
my work will be paying for the trips so no out of pocket costs:cool:

Ksm

Bronco Guru
be headed to Houston around November 10th-17th and back November 25th-30th. anytime on the way there or back in N.Texas would also work. that's the plan right now anyway. then in between I will be going to E. Missouri for thanksgiving;D
my work will be paying for the trips so no out of pocket costs:cool:

easy peasy lemon squeezy

I'm not sure about Houston but we can have a North Texas Bronco meeting around one of those weekends. We're always looking for a good reason to get together! :)

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We already had a Texas M&G with Skiddy and his wife . . . in Colorado! Y'all just missed it!

But another one (or 2) would be cool!

Attachments

• IMG_6918.jpg
    IMG_6918.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 15

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
We already had a Texas M&G with Skiddy and his wife . . . in Colorado! Y'all just missed it!

But another one (or 2) would be cool!

lol ready for another meet and greet in CO;D