• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 72 Bronco Sport Half Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

munster

Loc.
Butler
I bought this Bronco in 2010 and have used it as a driver. I was single then and the half cab was perfect, later that year I met my wife and she loves it as much as I do, but we welcomed our first born this spring and I have decided to sell off the two seater and search out a wagon for the whole family to be able to enjoy for years to come.

The Bronco has 289 with Holley 4 barrel, 3 speed with Duffs floor shifter, and 4.11’s, and is lifted 3.5”. Starts right up and runs strong. It turns heads everywhere I’ve ever taken it.

Since I have owned it, I have:
Had transmission and transfer case rebuilt.
Replaced exhaust from headers back, with Flowmaster 40’s, duals out the back.
New BFG All Terrain T/A’s 35 X 12.50’s.
Replaced front suspension bushings.
Replaced Ford intake with Weiand Stealth intake.
Converted to electronic ignition, Accel points eliminator kit.
Replaced random seats that were in it with reupholstered Bronco buckets.
Added Tuffy console, Alpine CD Player with iPod controller, and Kenwood speakers.
Replaced master cylinder, all wheel cylinders, along with new pads and parts kits.

The bad:
Typical Bronco rocker panel rust, both sides, drivers worse than passengers.
Drivers front door post has some rust, not terrible though, others are good.
Floors have some rust at the seams, I believe they have been patched at some point, but have not pulled up the carpet and vinyl underneath to investigate. I have some of the floor pans that I will include with the Bronco.
Bed has sheet metal patch riveted over most of bed, from underside you can see some smaller holes, nothing terrible.
Fender flares were cracking, I pulled them off, have new black ones to replace that will be included.
I also pulled the brush guard off since a few of the pictures, it will be included in the sale if you want it.
Door seals were starting to fall apart, I pulled them off and haven’t replaced them as can be seen in the pics of the door posts.

Let me know if you’d like pictures of anything else or have any questions.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMGP0033.jpg
    IMGP0033.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,643
  • IMGP0049.JPG
    IMGP0049.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 1,211
  • IMGP0057.JPG
    IMGP0057.JPG
    259.3 KB · Views: 1,155
  • IMGP0051.JPG
    IMGP0051.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 991
  • IMGP0052.JPG
    IMGP0052.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 971
  • IMGP0053.JPG
    IMGP0053.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 916
  • IMGP0054.JPG
    IMGP0054.JPG
    230.9 KB · Views: 791
  • IMGP0056.JPG
    IMGP0056.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 757
OP
OP
munster

munster

Loc.
Butler
It is a u14 that was a factory 302 that got a reman 289 somewhere along the line. Factory color was the medium copper metallic.

OP
OP
munster

munster

Loc.
Butler
Still available, also forgot in the original post. I had a new clutch put in it at the time the transmission and transfer case were rebuilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.