• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN 1971 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky9803

Hey guys,

I know its not too acceptable to have your first post as a for sale ad, but maybe you all will let this slide ;) I'm selling my bronco that I rebuilt a year or so ago. With my 4 little ones, I'm looking to get into something to haul the entire family. I completed the frame off restoration myself. Most of the items are brand new with only about 1k miles.

Here is the link to the craigslist ad since there is a lot to type out.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4500577837.html

Thanks for looking, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Travis

EDIT: ** An updated craigslist link is below**

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rocky9803

The color is Barrett Jackson copper pearl for the body and the roll cage and bumpers are black pearl.

I will get the vin# once I'm back home tonight

OP
OP
R

rocky9803

Thanks Elkhart Bronco. That is the correct color. It can be purchased at NAPA stores around here locally.

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
I just watched the YouTube video. This is one of the nicest Bronco around $20,000 I have seen. Good luck but truck speaks for itself. Beautiful build.

OP
OP
R

rocky9803

Thanks for the compliment! With over 15k in parts or shop work on it that are only a year or two old, I'm losing money at that price once you add the cost of the original bronco; but we all know we restore them for fun and not an investment

Status
Not open for further replies.