• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1969 Sport burgundy eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Probably one of our folks on here.. That's near my work/office location

House

Minutia Militia
Wow, somebody sure went to a lot of work to change the color...

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
It does look like the driver's rear quarter has been replaced. The gas cap placement for the Aux tank just doesn't look right.

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
JG, it looks like probably Passenger side quarter replaced...if you look carefully the weld is closest to drivers side but then it follows the seam to the passnger side, so that RH rear corner and most of the ribbed floor was sectioned in - also if you look at Ranch Hand latch it's crookedly installed. I see what you are saying on drivers side flare tho - appears whoever installed that flare angled it down to miss the gas cap and then trimmed the bottom.

So, they added a buy it now and someone bought it. 3-4 days on eBay. Super interesting. Broncoblood's recent 69 had more original paint, same color, LEGIT Stroppe rollbar (denver dealer install), and period flares and wheels, but again no Stroppe history and sold for 18500 or so last week or two on eBay. This is alot more, and for sure no Stroppe history. and 1/4 of the body replaced. and text that says "all body panels appear to be original." Not like we had the carpet or mat out to examine it at all! Just guessing.

Anyway, someone got them a new burgundy Bronco! Maybe they'll join the forum?

House

Minutia Militia
I am not a negative person, but it looks to me like somebody is going to need condolences for their bank account!

House

Minutia Militia
Yes it does, I just don't see that rig fetching near that much if somebody spent a few minutes to educate themselves on what to look for...

Status
Not open for further replies.