• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Early Ford Bronco automatic steering column

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good used auto column removed from a 1974 Ford Bronco, it will include the shift linkage and lower steering shaft. $375 shipped east of the rocky mountains or $395 shipped west of them.
Mike @ 309-303-5424

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 86
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 73
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 57
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The column was removed from a 1973 at least that's what the title says, I do not mean to misrepresent anything that I list on this site. As we all no Ford did a lot of different things toward the beginning and end of the calendar years. I do no for sure it will fit all 1966-1977 Broncos with a stock C4 transmission. Thanks for looking and SORRY TO MR VIPERWOLF1 IF I OFFENDED YOU!!!!!

Skytrooper15

Loc.
Tuscaloosa,Al
Steering Column

No need to get mad about him correcting you but that is a steering column out of a 1974 and up.More desirable than the 1973 which had the gear indicator not enclosed by the newer style housing.The one you have is worth more than a 73.

OP
OP
B

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Would take $350 east of the rockie mountains or $370 west less the steering wheel and horn ring

Skytrooper15

Loc.
Tuscaloosa,Al
Bronconut1 if you sell just the steering column how much do you want for the steering wheel and horn ring east of the Rockies.Let me know if that sale goes through please.

OP
OP
B

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Steering wheel and horn ring sold. The column, lower shaft and shift linkage $325 shipped east of the rocky's or $340 shipped west of them

Status
Not open for further replies.