• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 66 6 cyl.

DowntheShore

What's crazier than the bid price is the fact that the reserve hasn't been met yet!!!

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I don't see how it has bid up so much. We could all go about what ain't right, but look at the paint work around the engine compartment as well as the engine compartment and inside of tub being black. I just don't get it!

EDIT: I should add...more power to the owner. I hope it bids out. Great for our values! Heck, I see four Broncos so it looks like he has the bug as bad as many of us do!

rmk57

I'll sell mine for half that and it's more original.

randbjorn

Contributor
eBay auctions are the worst. Guys bid up there own auction with different eBay names right up to the edge of their reserve price in an attempt to validate the price. Screws up the market big time when an honest seller sees some of these prices/bids and then assign that value to the rig they're going to sell. Smoke and mirrors.