• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 71 Half cab (not mine)

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hamilton, Montana.?:? Or they moved to Cinn, Oh? Area code and map show Montana I believe.

Last edited:

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Something is messed up. The phone number is for Montana and the map shows Montana, but when you click on (google map) in the ad it try’s to go to 151 Conrad Ave. in Hamilton OH. which doesn’t exist.

There is a 151 Conrad Ave in Hamilton MT. and google earth shows a big white pole barn there. I was going to call about it if it was in Ohio.....

THEBONE

I went and took a look at it since I live in Hamilton, MT. It is a very rusty U14.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
So it's not a scam...?

THEBONE

I had the same issue 1strodeo. I found the add on San Diego CL, thanks to lgdpt. I called the number, talked to the owner, and went and looked at it 15 minutes later.
I don't know why it is not on our local CL (Missoula).

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I had the same issue 1strodeo. I found the add on San Diego CL, thanks to lgdpt. I called the number, talked to the owner, and went and looked at it 15 minutes later.
I don't know why it is not on our local CL (Missoula).

That is strange...did the seller say anything about the ad? Did you get any more history on it?

Jeff

THEBONE

We did not discuss the ad. He said he bought it in Billings and it came from Minnesota. It has too much rust for me so I didn't get specific on history or drive it. This is not one to buy sight unseen!

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
The rear quarters look kind of odd to me. Behind the tires they look bowed out under the seams. Kind os like it’s just the paint holding them together....

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No problem, I just thought I might call about it and was wondering how far away from Central Kentucky it was. Quickly decided it was a scam, or way too far away!:)