• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Build Thread-COYOTE

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
I have to stop looking at this tread, starting to irritate my jealous bone!

Hot damn, fire that thing up and take me for a hot lap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is the Power Steering Pump pictured above fully installed? Which pulley is going to drive the Pump? The PS pump pulley looks to be too far forward???

OP
OP
N

Nickm1024cobra

Loc.
Chicago Burbs
Is the Power Steering Pump pictured above fully installed? Which pulley is going to drive the Pump? The PS pump pulley looks to be too far forward???

Power steering is fully installed.

The belt is not on yet. You will see on the water pump a front pulley. The power steering will have a belt running only from water pump to power steering.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh, gotcha. I see that pulley now. I have not seen that set-up before.

OP
OP
N

Nickm1024cobra

Loc.
Chicago Burbs
just checking in to let you guys know this thing is kicking my ass lately. UGH....

Tried a Lokar cable shift. Wont work...hitting my driveshaft. Guess Ill try something else next..

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 288

STalon89

Ive been getting beat down by mine as well. Whoever restored this truck prior to me welded the column mount a little off, and redrilled the fire wall for the pedal assembly and brake booster. Spent 4 hours modifying brand new parts and getting them installed to fit correctly.

STalon89

Header options Ive seen so far are BC and Tumblin. Bc's are a little more money but they come ceramic coated