• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Shelton Manufacturing Exhaust Deal

fordrowcrop

Loc.
Greencastle, IN
Here at Shelton Manufacturing we firmly believe in helping out where we can, so for the next few days we are offering flat rate shipping to all 50 states on 6 cylinder exhaust systems for only $30.00, that could be a significant savings especially to those in the western states including Hawaii and Alaska. Shipping will be either FedEx or USPS our choice.

We now offer 3 different systems for the 170CI or 200CI 6 cylinder early Bronco.

#1 is our original stock system with 2” exhaust pipe with flange, 1 ¾” tail pipe, muffler, hangers, clamps and flange gasket, priced at only $269.95 + $30.00 freight.

#2 is our original modified system with 2” exhaust pipe, 2” tail pipe, muffler hangers, clamps and flange gasket, also priced at $269.95 + $30.00 freight.

#3 is what we call our Buzz Bomb Ballistic system with Heavy Duty 2” 14ga tubing exhaust and tail pipe, HD flange, HD hangers, HD clamps and your choice of Ol' Skool Cherry Bomb or stock quite tone muffler at 319.95 + $30.00 freight.

Act soon, flat rate shipping only lasts thru August 8th 2015.

Any questions or to order please PM, Call or e-mail.
sheltonmanufacturing@yahoo.com
765-301-9235

We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Am Ex,Discover, money orders, cashiers checks.

OP
OP
F

fordrowcrop

Loc.
Greencastle, IN
We currently do not offer a dual exhaust system for the early Bronco.

We should have a stock style single exhaust system for the V-8 available by the 1st of September.

66BlueGoose

Contributor
Do you have an information on performance or sound between the three options?

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
Ordered mine today, fast communication and was great with arranging shipping to The Netherlands.
I went with option #3 (they told me it give a aggressive throaty sound.)

OP
OP
F

fordrowcrop

Loc.
Greencastle, IN
Options #1 and #2 are quiet like stock.
Option #3 Like D.R.Y. says more of a throaty sound.

As for performance #1 and #2 would be a little more restrictive than #3, With a stock 6cyl probably no seat of the pants difference would be noticed between the 3 options, some people like the look of a 2" tailpipe over a 1 3/4" tailpipe and some people like a little noise.

OP
OP
F

fordrowcrop

Loc.
Greencastle, IN
The V-8 system is currently being test fitted. There were a few small problems with it that we have been working on and hope to have them all cured shortly.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Ordered mine today, fast communication and was great with arranging shipping to The Netherlands.
I went with option #3 (they told me it give a aggressive throaty sound.)

Where are you in The Netherlands? I used to travel to The Hague on business. It's a wonderful country. I would always bring home a few bottles of Schrobbeler.

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
Got my exhaust system in the mail today. Everything is top quality and the bends are smooth and clean. Cannot wait to get to the stage of my restoration to install it and fire up the motor.
Thanks again Lance for your great communication and fast service.