• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Not mine.

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I wonder if he would take a flat $14K or would he hold out for the additional $328 dollars?

OP
OP
R

ramrick

Loc.
el paso
He probably would settle for the 14k but would take (1) factory seatbelt off the table. I'm sure he wouldn't wanna get beat up over the final selling price of bronco.

OP
OP
R

ramrick

Loc.
el paso
This guy must really wanna sell this one!!!:eek: One of you guys better scoop this one up before I start getting my trailer ready:cool:

Toddpole

Contributor
2 aftermarket steering wheels and 1 factory seatbelt. This thing is set up for Larry, Moe and Curly.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
ramrick, he just joined January 2017 and the listing is his first and only post. I wouldn't worry too much.

Most likely joined to be able to post under members section.

IF I AM WRONG......sorry

Pops

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Member or not... he needs to step away from the crackpipe. Take a zero of that $10k price..... and it's still a head scratcher.

OP
OP
R

ramrick

Loc.
el paso
Rob1962 does have a point! Another point of view might I add to the scenario........maybe the poor guy paid $10,000 and he's just trying to break even??? Can't blame a guy for trying right?

japanthor

In all fairness though, at least its stripped down and he didnt just throw down carpet and bondo/prime the body holes lollll