• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 86-93 Mustang Power steering/Air conditioner bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Bart,

Do you know which on you need? Maybe ID from this link?
Great link, Thanks. No I don't know which one, I was under the impression that it was all one piece. I bought a piece to use a Saginaw pump on the 5.0 but it doesn't work. Johnny said that I needed the bracket that also holds the ac bracket. I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow (maybe Monday) to send him the picture a nd ask him. Maybe Dirt Donk will read this and reply. He's part of the Wild Horses guys.

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-10313A-K/mustang-engine-accessory-bracket-kit-79-93-5-0

I have some stuff if you can identify which ones
Ransil, I'll keep you in mind when I find out what I need. I did a search yesterday and your for sale came up but was closed. Thanks for the reply.

I do plan on air conditioning on this Bronco (Mall Krawler- High curb edition) with all the bells and whistles. I have a rock crawler '66 listed below and a '69 Sport that I'll start building for son and his family after this one is finished

OP
OP
B

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I have some stuff if you can identify which ones

Ransil, if you would please look at the link that 904B shared and look almost all the way down to the bottom of the link page for a video showing the parts and their location. I don't need smog pump brackets or power steering bracket as I have the Wild horses bracket to use a Saginaw pump. Send me a PM letting me know what you have available and prices. Thanks

OP
OP
B

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Hey 904Bronco, I see that you have a 2002 F250 7.3 with 193k and still going
I also have a 2002 F350 long bed crew cab 4x4 dually 7.3 with 183K and still going. I'm told the 7.3 is worth it's weigh in gold. I had a Ford dealer in Texas offer me $25K for mine. I couldn't replace it so I told him no.

72Sport

Bronco Guru
Ransil, if you would please look at the link that 904B shared and look almost all the way down to the bottom of the link page for a video showing the parts and their location. I don't need smog pump brackets or power steering bracket as I have the Wild horses bracket to use a Saginaw pump. Send me a PM letting me know what you have available and prices. Thanks

If all else fails try the local yards. LKQ shows inventory on their site or when a particular vehicle will be available

https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/LKQ_Pick_Your_Part_-_Ontario-280/recents/ Check or watch inventory in these yards. Ontario has one, nothing closer to you. I saw one close to you but the picture showed 4 lug nuts which means something less the a V-8.

If you don't have headers the smog pump bracket will work for an AC compressor mount. I have been using one for that purpose for about 15 years. Requires some simple extra brackets for strength. If you can find a Saginaw pump with the Cardone horseshoe bracket (very rare) on it you can mount it in the stock Mustang bracket without any modifications,

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Hey 904Bronco, I see that you have a 2002 F250 7.3 with 193k and still going
I also have a 2002 F350 long bed crew cab 4x4 dually 7.3 with 183K and still going. I'm told the 7.3 is worth it's weigh in gold. I had a Ford dealer in Texas offer me $25K for mine. I couldn't replace it so I told him no.

I am up to 199K... Cannot tell you how many guys at the gas station have said to me: "I should never have gotten rid of my 7.3, everything after it has been junk"!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
John:

In that video, what exactly do you need? Big stamped steel bracket on the front? As I noted in my socalbroncos post a bit ago, I found a car in the yard today that has this stuff on it. Perhaps I could pull if I know exactly what you need.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
B

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I am up to 199K... Cannot tell you how many guys at the gas station have said to me: "I should never have gotten rid of my 7.3, everything after it has been junk"!

No doubt. My F350 stays in the garage until its time to come out and WORK. After that it's back in the garage unless it needs a bath. I believe they will do nothing but go up in value (like Broncos);D

OP
OP
B

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
John:

In that video, what exactly do you need? Big stamped steel bracket on the front? As I noted in my socalbroncos post a bit ago, I found a car in the yard today that has this stuff on it. Perhaps I could pull if I know exactly what you need.

Todd Z.
I'll definitely need the big stamped steel bracket. I believe I have the smaller aluminum bracket that's center of the still photo and I also believe I have the smaller stamped steel bracket that's in the bottom left of the still photo. I won't need the oem p.s. bracket. Looking at it again and again it looks like all I need are the large stamped steel bracket. As many of the oem bolts would be nice too.

Many thanks for looking for me. The '75 is desended to have A/C (mall crawler) and a few other do-dads

Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'll definitely need the big stamped steel bracket. I believe I have the smaller aluminum bracket that's center of the still photo and I also believe I have the smaller stamped steel bracket that's in the bottom left of the still photo. I won't need the oem p.s. bracket. Looking at it again and again it looks like all I need are the large stamped steel bracket. As many of the oem bolts would be nice too.

Many thanks for looking for me. The '75 is desended to have A/C (mall crawler) and a few other do-dads

Let me see what I can grab on Sat. morning for you.

Todd Z.

ransil

Bronco Guru
i dont have the pieces you need, i have 2 c2 pumps and brackets and 1 modified stamped steel bracket ac part cut off.

btw i switched from a c2 pump to the WH saginaw , not impressed c2 did as good 37" and lockers & hydroboost.

make sure you get the hardware the bolts are long and a bitch to find

OP
OP
B

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
i dont have the pieces you need, i have 2 c2 pumps and brackets and 1 modified stamped steel bracket ac part cut off.

btw i switched from a c2 pump to the WH saginaw , not impressed c2 did as good 37" and lockers & hydroboost.

make sure you get the hardware the bolts are long and a bitch to find
Thanks, I mentioned that to Todd Z also. Appreciate the look for stuff and the mentioning the bolts.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
John - I just got your bracket along with a few fasteners I had to remove to get it out.

Will send you a PM.

Todd Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.