• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX '69 u14. "Sold"

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmorrison124

Loc.
Tomball
I stumbled upon this Bronco which came from a south TX deer lease.
We made a deal and I towed it home. The body is in good shape with only a couple of rust troughs in the floor boards. It had the wrong radiator which had a big hole in it so I pulled it, put a wrench on the front of the engine and thats when the "project" began....
So;
'69 UN-CUT body... There are some dents as this was a hunting truck
*Engine rebuilt, 302, .030 over bored, .010/.010 crank, heads rebuilt with all new valves and hardened seats installed under the exhaust valves.
* Weiand Dual plain manifold
* Holley 90470 Truck carb 470 CFM, elect choke and vac secondaries.
* replaced clutch and pressure plate
* went through the transmission and checked all the bearings and syncros, replaced the seals
*Rebuilt the Dana 20 transfer case and replaced 1 bearing, seals, front output bearing retainer
* Both drive shafts rebuilt by local shop and balanced
*NEW, Correct radiator and new hoses
*New fuel tank Kit and replaced fuel line.
* electric fuel pump, low pressure
*Brake system rebuilt, wheel cylinders to master cylinder. New lines, hoses, front drums and shoes.
*Pulled steering column and repaired shifter to function. replaced plastic spacers after cleaning shift tube then lubricated before assembly.
*Replaced front axle C-bushings and radius arm bushings.
*Original bucket seats were rusted to pieces. I still have them and a good back seat frame assy. I installed some bucket seats my son had... their ok.
*4 new BFG 31/10.50 - 15 tires on Ford F-150 wagon wheels. Wheels were blasted and painted before new tires installed.

I welded a patch in the floor under the passenger outside seat bracket. The under body support was still in usable shape
* This truck already had the Roadster door inserts and I DO NOT have doors for this.
* There is a square hole cut in the bed by the PO and I have no idea why. I will weld this back in place.
* The PO supplied a '74 under dash wiring harness as the original has been cut up. I'm still working on getting lights a gauges working to make it street legal.

I have left the body as I received it so you can choose what you want done and the final color.

I will answer questions and supply more pictures if you PM, text or email me.
Asking $11500.00 OBO Price drop, $10500 OBO
I'll get pictures up as soon as I figure out how.

[URL=http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/Hazmat3124/media/20180717_173248_zpsykstfbpp.jpg.html]
[IMG]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/Hazmat3124/20180717_173248_zpsykstfbpp.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gmorrison124

Loc.
Tomball
20180717_173745_zpscdhgqptp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.