• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Ford Bronco LUBR EFI 5 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My guess is...Ive had interest but I've only have it posted here in CB. From my experience we usually look at the classifieds for a great deal. The asking price is most likely is right at that line where it is not a "steal" . In my past I wouldn't have traveled far to go look either. I'm also a lousy "sales" guy. I did discourage a few people that I felt weren't mechanically inclined to not purchase. I can only blame me really. I've been sending the photos out but I'm not hiding anything....it's drives and looks great but is still 43 years old. It will all work out. Thanks for asking, as I appreciate the question.
wgchristman@nc.rr.com

Just got to hold out for that right buyer.. good luck

siekensbronco

I would like to see more pictures of your 74 bronco, if you could send them to my phone. I like what I read about it so far, like the fuel injection, 5 speed 3550, sounds like it has 3:50 axles. I would like pics of frame, rocker panel, door hinge area and latch, tail gate. Does E-brake, switch between fuel tanks work.
I'm in pennsylvania, would not be able to come down to see it until august 4-6.
Is the engine rebuilt or did you just add the fuel injection. I'm looking for one to drive/use daily. Any information would be great. I have cash.

Ken
1 717 487 0128
Sieken9159@gmail.com
Sieken@ddogcom.net

OP
OP
Broncoward

Broncoward

Loc.
Rolesville
I watched it leave on a trailer. I took some photos but I'm certain you all don't want them. Thanks for looking everyone. Broncoward signing off

Status
Not open for further replies.