• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2017-Come & Gone. **What was Your Fav Part of the Week??

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
OCBR 2017-We Ready-ALMOST TIME!! FREE DUFF DELIVERY -Get Your ORDERS IN

Yeller, can I get the name/frequency list from you... I've got a couple in the group that doesn't have their radios programmed and if they can match up the frequency.... in theory wouldn't have to program them. It's their problem to have to key in or find the frequency when everyone else has to go to "FAIR" or "BFG PIT".

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sux working all damn weekend. Pray for me. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_5575.jpg
    IMG_5575.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 25

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sux working all damn weekend. Pray for me. LOL

I would think those tracks could afford to install permanent equipment over having you come in and put up temporary stuff for every event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I would think those tracks could afford to install permanent equipment over having you come in and put up temporary stuff for every event.

Not for every event, special project...

Tomorrow morning, VERY Key to the success and continuing.. Would appreciate all good vibes that could be sent my direction

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not for every event, special project...

Tomorrow morning, VERY Key to the success and continuing.. Would appreciate all good vibes that could be sent my direction

So you're testing new tech then?

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Private system. :)

Oh. Well I preferred to keep this thread G rated so let's not talk about private parts. I hope it all works out for you. After all you are Super Dave!

I left the house at 4:20 this morning in the bronco headed to Fort Worth. I got 2 miles up the road and realized it was missing pretty bad so I turned around and went back home. Got in my explorer and headed out. I was really hoping to spend a week bonding with the old stallion.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
koa, knights inn, red roof and embassy.... A few other small ones, but those are closest to park

knights inn is no longer!!!! - it was purchased by new owner
and is now.....

Red carpet inn.
501-624-4436

BE SURE to tell him you are with OCBR for our rate!!

Last edited:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
NOW HEAR THIS!!!
If your registration is not ALREADY in the mail
(at this very moment - not five minutes from now)
DO NOT MAIL IT!!
YOU NEED TO REGISTER WHEN YOU ARRIVE!
thank you......now returning you to regularly scheduled programming.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just an FYI... this pic is not accurate.

f8952a0e68e1774fc50e40742d182258.jpg

Do not mail your registrations from here out. We are 22 days away! Just show up! I can't wait!

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bronco may become a rescue vehicle. Water from Harvey getting close to house.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, looks like another year I won't make OCBR. Damn Harvey. Water about to enter front door:(

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OCBR 2017 - ALMOST TIME!! MOST VENDORS DELIVER FREE -- Check & Get Your ORDERS IN

Well, looks like another year I won't make OCBR. Damn Harvey. Water about to enter front door:(

You need a vaca after this. Let FEMA pay for it. They will. File a claim at the least on the grass in your yard being killed by salt water.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You need a vaca after this. Let FEMA pay for it. They will. File a claim at the least on the grass in your yard being killed by salt water.

Not salt water. All rain. Had 5 to 10 inches of rain for what seemed like eternity.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear that brother.. Hang in there and Good luck

Only bad luck. Had to leave the Bronoc and house behind. Thankful for those jumping to action with their boats. Up to the rockers when I left in the boat.