• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT Wanted - 75 Highboy AC Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVB

Contributor
I am looking for original Ford AC parts to refurbish my '75 F250 4x4 that had factory air. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks, Rex

PM me or call 406-683-4962

capt. bronco

Not sure if he would have what your looking for. But there is a gentleman in Ohio that has done around 350 f series trucks over the years. He may or may not have some of the parts you are looking for. He prefers the 250 and 350 series trucks. He sells stuff on eBay his seller name is tcas9511. His name is Paul. I wish some one would find me a 1977-79 F150 short bed in good shape with auto tansmission and 4x4!!!

bam

Contributor
Loc.
Laurel, Ms
the f150 a/c parts those same years are the same. what exactly are u looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.