• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What wheels are these?

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Can't find ANY identifying marks on them. They're 15x10. I don't have a spare right now, and I'm going to need to get a spare and matching wheel.

Attachments

• IMG_1396.JPG
    IMG_1396.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 400

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Looks like an Alcoa to me. Similar to the Mickey Thompson but smaller holes.

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
It's weird to me that there are NO markings on them except where it says 15x10. Seems like someone would put their name on them. Unless ButtStank bought them at Hubcap Annie's.

brewchief

They look like Alcoa or the early Mickey Thompson wheels made by Alcoa.

My Alcoa wheels have the info stamped on the backside.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Can't find ANY identifying marks on them. They're 15x10. I don't have a spare right now, and I'm going to need to get a spare and matching wheel.

Looks very much like my Pro Comp 1069 series. Got mine from 4wd Parts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 28

edmedlin

Loc.
Republic Missouri
These are older M/T Classics from the late 80s/early 90s. 12"/15". They are very much like the new M/T Classic IIIs.

Attachments

• IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 39