• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic Bronco Tube Doors

g-money

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Here is a picture of the bracket I used for my doors. It was very strong and easy to install. The only hard was with one piece inserts you had to weld a bolt to it or use nut serts.

Some where I have dimensions, but haven't have time to look.

Attachments

• support_bracket_installed.gif
    support_bracket_installed.gif
    138.1 KB · Views: 531
OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
Yes they are. I have one set done right now and I am working on a few more sets also. PM me your zip and I can get a shipping quote for you.

Thanks, Rob

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Rob,

Stout22 lives close to me and shipping to me was only $24.00

Greg

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I have two sets built right now that I can ship if anyone is interested.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have also made them to fit on Wild Child lift off hinges and may be able to adapt them to other lift offs or I can supply them without hinge mounts if you would want to do your own. PM me if you have any special requests and I will see if I can do it for you.

how about the Duffs set?

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
how about the Duffs set?

I do not have them set up for Duff hinges. I dont have a set of their hinges to test fit them to. Their hinges do look nice. I was a little hesitant about using their hinges on my doors because they also sell tube doors.

Bronkster

Got mine on Thursday, and they look great! Took them to the powdercoater, so should get them back next week for install. Nice work, Thank You!

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I got mine installed this weekend. I drilled everything so I could use 5/16" quick clip pins from Tractor supply. Turned out great!