• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Front seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzDesert73

Loc.
Yuma
Looking for a pair of factory front seats for my 73 with the hook on the passenger seat for the footman loop. Any condition will do!
Thanks

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have the seats for ya, but to be honest I don't know if they have to hook. I can't imagine why they wouldn't, but I'll have to take them down to see. I'll let you know if it does.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awesome! What kind of shape are they in?

They definitely need new upholstery but I think the foam is salvageable. They were in a barn find that sat outside for 30 years. Here's a pix from when I bought it. I pulled them about a week later and they've been up in the garage ever since. You can probably get away with seat covers until you're ready to re-do them. I was going to use the driver's seat to drive around (to muffler shop etc) while I finished up the restoration as I search for other seats, but you're close enough that I'm willing to let them go earlier rather than ship. Although if you want to pay to ship, no problem. I get discount shipping through my company for pallets.

Attachments

• 2012-03-21_18-25-21_219.jpg
    2012-03-21_18-25-21_219.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AzDesert73

Loc.
Yuma
Great! What will you take for them? What do you think shipping to Yuma would be? Depending on shipping costs, it might be better than the 6 hrs round trip, haha. You can pm me a price if you’d rather.
Thanks, Jason

OP
OP
A

AzDesert73

Loc.
Yuma
I’m not above making the trip to Scottsdale either.. I’m sure there’s a few things at Cabelas I need...

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry, I'm traveling and won't be back to next week so I can't price out shipping. I'll keep in touch.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I haven't forgotten you but it looks like I can't get to them till Friday. Sorry!

OP
OP
A

AzDesert73

Loc.
Yuma
No worries, I’m not in a big hurry. I’m actually going to be going to Phoenix the end of June if you can wait that long..

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can wait. It's about 100 lbs with a pallet. I called some of my shipping companies and home to home without loading dock was crazy since they require a liftgate. Even if I did business to business (with forklift since you and a buddy could unload it by hand) it was still $350. I didn't call Fastenal which usually will do it cheaper, or greyhound (sorry, very busy right now). I can wait till june. They've been sitting there for 7 years. I'll figure out a price and let you know.

OP
OP
A

AzDesert73

Loc.
Yuma
Ok that sounds good, if you could figure out a price so I can see where we’re at, it would be great. Thanks again, Jason

KodiSC

If everything falls through, or if anyone else is interested, I have fronts with new foam and covers. Missing the hoop though seat bottoms are already covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.