• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

anyone know this truck?

SurfCityEB66

Contributor
Looks similar to a bronco 350 Hertz on here had for sale a long time ago... just remember all the swayaway shocks and fiberglass... I believe the body was white then though??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Never seen it before. Scary, very scary, not in a good way.
Nick, I hope you have enough magic left in you to fix that one.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
let me guess .... new custodian wants a stock luber ?!

is that fresh paint ? the only 2 EBs w. them Baja / racing fenders I have ever seen

1, dark gray / but proper sorted w. doors !

the 2nd .... bare fiberglass white built

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The client who brought it to my shop bought it. I'm trying to get some Intel on it to know what some of the parts and pieces are out of. It's a hot mess.

Well someone ought to know something right.. Good luck sir

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
Dave. The client bought it off the internet without seeing it in person or having it inspected. Shiny one color- click....
Got the truck and drove it. Well now it's at my shop to try and make something out of it...

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
good question chuck, trying to find someone

somebody has to fess up!

Broncobowsher

Total hack
What parts are you trying to figure out? A lot of it is easy to pick out. Full size half ton axles. Looks like C6 and NP205 drivetrain. Most of it is out in the open. I doubt that it was ever regeared judging from the rest of the build, unless they bought the axles used that way.

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
Bowsher. The elec is a hot topic, maybe some shock valving if they even know...