• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CAN 70' u14 luber.. SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
crazy_canuck

crazy_canuck

Loc.
Langley BC
Thanks sprdv1

How does my price look? Its impossible to find a comparable truck to get any idea on pricing. I think I need some better pics to

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Looking at your DSO, was it originally delivered to Canada somewhere? Great looking u14, GLWTS!!!!!

OP
OP
crazy_canuck

crazy_canuck

Loc.
Langley BC
Yes its a original British Columbia truck. Wish I knew how many actually were delivered to the pacific region of canada

SP66

Bronco Guru
I think your price is very fair. It's a very nice clean Bronco. I believe if it were in the states it would be sold already. Good luck.

OP
OP
crazy_canuck

crazy_canuck

Loc.
Langley BC
^^ yea the market isn't huge up here but if someone wants to buy from the states I will assist you with the process. I'm sure its not complicated I've bought a few cars from the states it painless

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
New link: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/5056906349.html

00I0I_2SV471Ndcy8_600x450.jpg

Very rare 1970 U14 (Half cab) Bronco - NO RUST, all new steel with uncut rear fenders. 302 V8 with 4 barrel carb with approx 50lk on rebuild, rebuilt 3 speed transmission and dana 20 transfer case with under 1000 km on them. Painted gun metal grey with white 1/2 cab

- New Cantech wiring harness
- New 2.5" suspension lift with new shocks, coil springs and leafs.
- New 2" body lift
- New gas tank
- New brakes - lines, Master cylinder, brake cylinders, linings ect.
- New steering linkage and shock absorber
- New Radiator
- New exhaust
- New locking hubs
- New axle seals
- Brand new rear drive shaft
- Brand new rebuilt 9" rear end with 4.10 gears
- All brand new tinted glass
- Lots of misc parts that come with it.

Sorry does not have bluetooth or cruise control but does have STYLE and character

Much Much more.

Please no time wasters or tire kickers open to realistic offers in person. Please do some research on the market on these rare U14 bronco's. Only 1700 built and this is a local BC truck

Slammed23window

Details

Do you have another link with pictures? The clist link is no good. Im in the market for my first bronco. Thanks

Redhorse1

Same truck just came up on Minneapolis craigslist he's in new Germany Minnesota what's up with that?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Different phone number in the reply area too..............maybe somebody should pm crazy_canuk just to confirm.......??

OP
OP
crazy_canuck

crazy_canuck

Loc.
Langley BC
WOW I feel honoured.. someone else is selling my truck, I wish them the best of luck!

LOL

Needless to say someone has too much time on their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.