• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1975 fiberglass project

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeanGreen75

Loc.
southwest WI
This is a 1975 bronco project I started about 10 years ago. I hate to sell it, but I haven’t had the time to work on it for several years. I originally bought it off of ebay from a guy in Nebraska. It was pretty much stock but needed some work. I took it down to the bare frame and went from there. I’ll try to include all the details, but please ask any questions.

Chassis- The frame is extremely clean and solid with no rust damage at all. We stripped it and repainted it, but there are some spots where the paint is peeling that you can see in the pictures. The transmission and transfer case are a mated 435 4 speed and a 205 out of a ford truck. The axles are the original dana 44 front and 9 inch rear with 3.50 gears.

The front brakes are a disc brake conversion using chevy spindles with new rotors and pads. The rear brakes are the original drums. There is an extreme power brake booster from bronco graveyard with new lines and the brakes work great.

The tires are 35 x 12.5 x 15 BFGoodrich all terrains. I bought them used but they are like new. The rear tires have sipping on them. The rims are 15 x 10 aluminums with no miles.

The suspension is a james duff 3.5” lift kit with double shocks, shock hoops, new coil springs, and new rear leaf stacks.

Engine- The motor is an 80’s 302 out of a mustang. It is supposed to be an HO roller cam motor. It was rebuilt when I bought it 10 years ago and has virtually no miles on it. Aluminum edelbrock intake. Patriot brand shorty ceramic coated headers. MSD ready to run distributor and blaster 2 coil. Brand new holly 600 4 bbl carburetor. New motor mounts.

The flywheel and starter were new from bronco graveyard. The clutch is a new LUK 11”. I set it up with a hydraulic clutch pedal with wildwood master cylinder and slave cylinder, works great.

The carburetor, fuel pump, fuel lines, sending unit, and rear fuel tank are all brand new this past few weeks. It starts right up and idles nicely. The distributor and carburetor may need some adjusting before a lot of use, but they are set pretty close. It is set up for two fuel tanks, but only has the main tank in the rear.

There is no exhaust on this bronco, but I will include a newer cherry bomb universal exhaust kit with a pair of thrush glasspack mufflers that I was going to put on. These were bought 2 years ago and never used.

Body- The body is all fiberglass. Everything is Kentrol brand except the hood, which is GTX. The tub, fenders, tailgate, inner fenders, grille, hood, and windshield frame are all fiberglass. The windshield is new glass with a new gasket. The tailgate works. The hood scoop is functional. The color is a custom mix, but based off of the ford jalapeño color from late 90’s to early 2000’s. It has been clearcoated.

The bumpers are new chrome stock from wildhorses. The headlights work and front turn signals work, but there are no rear taillights. The fuse panel is a universal painless wiring 12 circuit fuse block. Autometer gauges.

The roll cage is a 6 point complete off road roadster cage with seat mounts. It was powedercoated black. The seats are high back racing seats with caribeau seat belt harnesses. The harnesses need to be secured to the floor yet. There are some extra parts that go with it, including stainless quick remove door hinges, a dash pad, exhaust kit and mufflers, and speedometer.

This is a great project that I have stuck a lot of time and money into. The hard stuff is done, it just needs the details finished. This bronco starts right up and drives, but needs finishing before it sees the road. The biggest things are exhaust, taillights, seat belt mounting, speedometer and cable, windshield wipers if wanted, etc. There are tons of new parts on this truck, but it has been sitting for awhile, so there is surface rust here and there on some of the steel parts. I’m sure I missed something so feel free to ask any questions. You can call or text me at 608-778-1979. I am asking $15,000 This is located in southwest Wisconsin.

Ill try and get pictures posted as soon as possible.

OP
OP
MeanGreen75

MeanGreen75

Loc.
southwest WI
I have lots of pictures and a video posted on photobucket, just follow the link above. You can see the top of the firewall under the hood has separated some, but wouldn't be too hard to fix. Also the whole underside of the tub and inner fender wells have been coated with bedliner. If you watch the video and hear a tinking sound, it's the seat belts on the back of the seats, nothing serious lol.

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
The link to the pics definitely works. That is one hell of a Bronco that appears to be 95% done. And done well I might add. Love the color, wheels, lift, roll bar, etc.

OP
OP
MeanGreen75

MeanGreen75

Loc.
southwest WI
I have had several people ask, and there is no top or doors with this bronco. I also have the mixture sheet for the paint color. The title is clear, number matching, and in my name. Thanks.

OP
OP
MeanGreen75

MeanGreen75

Loc.
southwest WI
I hate to see this go, but I am motivated to sell it. If you are interested, don't be afraid to make an offer. I am not going to give it away, but I will consider all reasonable offers. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.