• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 68 Bronco Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
DonH

DonH

Loc.
WA State 30 miles from the beach
That looks like a decent price

From looking at other EB's for sale I thought it was a good asking price and as with most car/truck prices there is room to work with.
We will be putting the truck in storage come May 1. It may become available after Oct.1. We will see what life has in store. Don

OP
OP
DonH

DonH

Loc.
WA State 30 miles from the beach
It is in Yuma AZ. It was built in WA last summer. Some of the pictures were taken last September in WA just before it was brought to Yuma. This picture was taken a few minutes ago. Don

Ntrain

Just realized. Yuma is a trek. Might not be able to get out there before your May 1 cut off.

Ntrain

Agreed. Long story, wife outta town, got the kids etc. I'll contact you by phone.

Ntrain

I've tried to contact you several times via the craigslist #'s. Call me if you would like to discuss Bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.