• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1971 Bronco Rockcrawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

Loc.
Cleveland, TX
hey guys, posting this Bronco for a friend of mine. Silverback is going nowhere! He is wanting to sell his Bronco, and I have to say it is a pretty nice one. I have enclosed the CL link because it has pix on it. I have ridden in this Bronco. A majority of the custom work was done at Chaotic Rod & Customs in Conroe, TX. It is a 1971 Early Bronco with a tricked out 351 Ford Engine. Power Steering, 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom exhaust and headers, dual battery/alternator, ARB compressor and lockers, 411 gears, NV3550 manual transmission (5 speed), twin stick conversion, Duff suspension, with dual shock hoops and extended torque arms. Custom fiberglass front end, dual sunroof, 35" tires, Ron Davis radiator, custom diamond plate firewall & dash, tube bumpers with receivers, tubular half doors, he also has the full doors (also painted to match the custom body paint). It is painted pearl white with gold flake and painted graphics. Dakota digital gauges, new over-sized fuel tanks. The list goes on and on. I am certain I have forgotten some things, but Mike will be glad to discuss the details of this machine with a prospective buyer. He also is negotiable and has tons of spare parts. Factory underdash AC, etc. His name is Mike 936-207-6905, tell him Dwayne sent ya. ( I get an aluminum car-hauler when it sells, so help a brother out :cool:

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4432456456.html

Status
Not open for further replies.