• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX EB at Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckeye Rob

Loc.
Hurst, TX
It sold at Mecum Dallas last year for $23K. At Mecum I recall it having Bronco lean. These look like the same pics used on Mecum's site.

rixtasan

Contributor
Looks like someone went "rattle can" happy in the engine bay. They painted everything in there black. Probably did the same to the undercarriage. I'd want to see it in person, for sure. You never know what someone is trying to hide. Looks nice, but I'm not sure it's worth $23k?!?!

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
It sold at Mecum Dallas last year for $23K. At Mecum I recall it having Bronco lean. These look like the same pics used on Mecum's site.

What. Broncos are now like hemi mopars or shelbys. ?

You buy em at one auction. Take it to the next auction a few months later and sell for a fat profit to some body with a fat wallet?

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
roundhouse,

Now your catching on ;)...... it's no long "Flip This House" like in the real estate boom, it's "Flip This Bronco" till the bubble bursts it seems (which I don't think it will personally)

What. Broncos are now like hemi mopars or shelbys. ?

You buy em at one auction. Take it to the next auction a few months later and sell for a fat profit to some body with a fat wallet?

OP
OP
P

pookiebear

Loc.
Birmingham
Pookiebear, did the Bronco sell? Just curious what it went for.

Not sure. I did not bid due to not being able to get any more info from seller via the auction house. I'm skeptical to buy a truck that old without either seeing it in person or having a trusted source put eyes on it.

I'll keep looking.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not sure. I did not bid due to not being able to get any more info from seller via the auction house. I'm skeptical to buy a truck that old without either seeing it in person or having a trusted source put eyes on it.

I'll keep looking.

very good idea... Patience ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.