• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

grinder1717

Restored 1970 Ford Bronco Sport. Beautiful Uncut 100% Rust free Bronco. Too much to list. Text me at 509-710-9532;D

OP
OP
G

grinder1717

1966 Ford Bronco U15. 95% Rust free Uncut

Text me at 509-710-9532. Thank you. ;D

daves bronco

Loc.
Bonney lake WA
seems odd to me. Is there one 70 or one 66 or two broncos. in not big on marketing but selling a bronco for 30000 and cant take 5 mins to post things about it?

OP
OP
G

grinder1717

Hey Dan Bronco and Dog how's 72 instead of talking like 2 Old women feel free to contact me direct at 509-710-9532. The 66 is Sold. The 70 might be going to Chicago FYI

OP
OP
G

grinder1717

This is actually why I hate this site is because not all but most of you guys think your the shit knowledge of Broncos. I've had over 50 broncos since 1997. I'm still learning all the time. But to be Slammed by a guy because I didn't return a text because as you know if your selling one you get bombarded with texters. A little advise. Put your big boy pants on and don't loose sleep if someone doesn't get back to you on information on a bronco so you can write a book on it on this Web site. Feel free to call me if you want to discuss this further at 509-710-9532

Jamie Chriss

I think I agree with Grinder, I love this site but for someone also looking for a quality 2nd Bronco I do find it frustrating.

daves bronco

Loc.
Bonney lake WA
hmm grinder all i can say is. I don't give a shit how many broncos you have had. I am not even looking to by a bronco, just trying to help out a newbie. No one is forcing you to be on this site. Over 50 broncos in 20 years sound like you just flip broncos. maybe you can find some car salesman forum to join if you do not like to be friendly and helpful on this one.

OP
OP
G

grinder1717

Another big thumb texter Daves Broncos. Flipping Broncos? Absolutely. Is this a crime? Jealous? I absolutely love these things. I've met the nicest people buying Broncos off this site and others. Friendly? Read how my add goes and read down if you can even read. I only stike back when bitten. Once again because I failed to respond to one text. Now your pissed off.
Classic. Go join the gossip old lady's group that patrols Classic Broncos or again you can put your big boy pants and call me directly. :)

daves bronco

Loc.
Bonney lake WA
listen GUY I didn't even text you. I don't even know what you are talking about I don't want your bronco. I was just helping triple zero by stating if you don't have the time to post anything about the bronco, it seems a little fishy. You are the one who dragged me in to this stating something about old ladies, how many broncos you have had, and how you hate this site. I have no reason to call you as I DO NOT WANT TO BUY YOUR BRONCO. DO NOT CARE HOW MANY YOU HAVE OR SOLD. NOR DO CARE WHAT NAME YOU CALL ME. GOOD LUCK TO YA. Anyway got to get back to study for my exams next week.

OP
OP
G

grinder1717

I think this is last post here for me because of the attacks after posting a Bronco for sale. Been a member not a contributor this is true. I'll take the high road here. Not into texting or emailing wars but defending on other stupidity I'll do it . My number is always always posted over the years and met alot of great people. Being Slammed personally and business wise and posting it is the norm for some people. That's just one of businesses. Tim Hulick and all the boys it's been a great time on here over the years. This is how it works now beating you down not building you up society. Always learning on Broncos never had time to meet you all at the Broncoramas. Peace out to the nice peps no respect for the Trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.