• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

May it forward 2017...may 6th, gardner, mass friday night cruise plans

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
tell her to go to grad school, you can go to the graduation instead! %)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
ha! you must be running out of them by now! ;)

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Huh?? what was that... thought I just heard someone say sell me another Bronco;D;D;D

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
What, excuses for not showing up?;D I hope so! We're just gonna show up one day and drag you down with us........;)

I get it, but if you plan this year, better go to the Tsongas arena in Lowell, that is where the graduation is. ;)

bronco1017

Here is the artwork for this years event. Like last year 100% of the proceeds go to Randy's charity of choice. Message me if you would like to pre-order. Shirts will be $20.00 (plus shipping if you aren't going to attend).

Attachments

• Shirt Final.sm.jpg
    Shirt Final.sm.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
look amazing Doug! can't thank you enough for the help and support that you give!

Juiceman

Contributor
cool shirt. I will definitely get one, but should be there in person to pick it up. Couldn't have found a nicer Bronco for the artwork, though?

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
OUCH! can't improve on perfection! :cool:

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Pink eye! ;)

Attachments

• PINKEYE.jpg
    PINKEYE.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 28

72pabronco

Yes sir Randy. We will be coming up to pick up Robs tailgate. Can't wait to see the new England bronco brothers.