• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Long term project, but running

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought one in the middle of Sept, but if you've got a screaming deal and want it gone; let me now.

I'm going to ramble, so prepare yourself.

Looking for a project Bronco. I've always had 77s (just ended up twice) so I'm spoiled when it comes to options, but anything is still open.

I'd prefer that it be running or near running condition. I've done total re-wires on both my previous vehicles, but I'd like to be able to pull it after I know it was working rather than not know what gremlins existed before.

Prefer automatic. I'm lazy and my wife likes to drive them once I'm done with mods.

Would love an uncut body/fenders, but nothing is a deal breaker.

Willing to travel for pick up and can trailer home.

Thanks for reading and let me know what you've got out there.

Last edited:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I sent you a PM and I added pics on the half cab. Also, I got her running.

BroncoBilly58

I have a74,75 and 77 that are all projects. They all have titles, 302 and power steering. Call or text 502-330-5380

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
I saw that one too, thought it might not be too bad. Nice that it has PS, PB, and auto! From the little bit of pics the rust does not seem too bad....but better pics would be needed for sure.

OP
OP
JaxLax

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Bumping with current top 3 near miss short stories because I'm bored and just got snipe'd again.

#1: (about two months ago) Ad goes up on various locations:
Was <10 miles away.
I called within 2 hours of posting (thanks friends who saw it!)
Was coming out that evening after work.
Sold for full cash in 4 hours.
I hadn’t even gotten off work.

#2: (today)
Called on ad within 3 hours of posting (Wed).
Talk on phone and set up time for me to see it over the weekend (approx 90 minute drive). He says he's gotten a few, but wants to sell local and not deal with out of state/delivery/etc.
Call again Thurs and chat and ask some more questions. Verify meeting time Sat morn.
Today (Fri) approx 1000 - (sic) "Sold the Bronco God brought Cash In A Trailer sorry"

#3 Graveyard Thread.

Attac

Contributor
Jaxlax
did you ever come look at the one by me?
Chuck

OP
OP
JaxLax

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Throwing it to the top with stories as always.

/ad pops up on a Tues morning in Tampa
//first to call and first to get replied to
///set up time to see it on Wed afternoon (the next day) by local person with Bronco exp
////Wed around 1000 EST I got a text with 'Bronco Sold.'

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lasted less than 24 hours.
It's becoming more and more apparent that I'm going to have to find something from a person here or through friend groups that aren't listed elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.