• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Super Celebration Wanted/Forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damnitboy1

Bajafresh-will you be at super celebration and when, want the harness and tailgate if not already spoken for!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I did, pbutler was first and you're second. I'll let you know if he backs out. Thanks

Fisherjsf

Contributor
Got a 4x4x2 Power steering box, converted and ready to go. Bringing to celebration. Text or call 828-400-345one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

fnutter

Tarpon200

4. 15x10 American racing wheels 5x51/2 asking 225.00 nego if anyone wants them I am bringing with me to sale
95b8520f86163944fd94a035b74add04.jpg

Are you at super cell I'm interested in your wheels?

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
Tarpon 200 got somebody buying them tomorrow morning check with me tomorrow to see if he bought them

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I have a 1/2 cab top. It has some rust on the front lip, but repairable. I didn't have time to get it to the show, but I only live 15 mins away. It's stored in my barn. I also have a factory bench seat stored at the shop across town. I didn't get any pictures of the seat, the seat has been recovered at some point with non original material, it's in fair to good condition. Asking $700 each or $1200 for both. I can meet you this evening or tomorrow. Check with me today at the Krawlers Edge booth. Thanks Chad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 48

Superwoody

Loc.
Skyline
Here are some oversized and heavy items I'll bring if pre paid.

8 pt full cage came out of a '74 with a hard top $200.00
Koenig electric winch and bumper/brush guard (ran when parked) The bumper is the unit that was sold with this model winch, the brush guard was added. It could be cut off for a more original look. $250.00
Set of 4 10x15 steel rims 5x5.5 with patina. No Ford stampings visible $150
I have misc f/r bumpers, push bars, brush guards that were take offs $30.00 each

Did you happen to sell that roll cage? I'm only about 2-2.5 hours out of Nashvegas so I might be interested in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.