• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1969 Ford Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back4T

Loc.
Denver City TX
1969 Ford Bronco
- Fuel Injected (TBI) 302/3 speed/Dana 20
- D44 front w/ Detroit Soft locker chromo 31 spl. axles
- Big Bearing 9” rear w/ Detroit Soft locker WH extreme duty 31 spl. axles
- 4.88 gears
- Disc brakes front/rear w/ SS lines
- 32x11.50x15’s w/ matching spare on custom mount
- Tom’s 2.5” lift w/ prog. Coils and 11 pack leafs
- BC tie rod over conversion
- trac bar riser on axle
- Power steering
- WH Triple Flow radiator
- Dual exhaust w/ H-pipe
- WH 23 gal gas tank

http://s61.photobucket.com/user/lturnbough05/media/DSC_0977_zpsvl7yfxyu.jpg.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Back4T

Loc.
Denver City TX
Pictures here

DSC_0977_zpsvl7yfxyu.jpg.html

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Great looking bronco. I have always been curious, why do people black out the license plate when selling a vehicle??

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Great looking bronco. I have always been curious, why do people black out the license plate when selling a vehicle??

I've never heard a good answer for that one; better question is why are there 2 threads for this EB? lol

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
I've never heard a good answer for that one; better question is why are there 2 threads for this EB? lol

Yea, is just always struck me as kinda funny that hundreds, if not thousands of people can see anyone's license plate # each and everyday as we drive around. But when the vehicle is for sale, it all of a sudden needs to be a secret. Not a big deal, but was wondering if there is some obvious reason that I am just missing...

nathan_1970

I think a reason for it is that when you are driving around there are many vehicles that have plates so it isn't noticed. When you post online your vehicle is the only focus, and if someone had connections they could run your plates and get personal info about you. I'm guilty of blurring out my plates on a recent ad.

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
License plate numbers can be traced to owner's name and address provided you know how to do it. Thieves generally know how and therefore vehicle thefts occur is why people black out license plates in internet posted pics. Hell of a lot easier to write it down when looking at a pic as opposed to writing it down while driving. Don't believe this then post an internet pic of your Bronco for sale with the license number exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.