Bronco Hut    

Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts   Toms Bronco Parts   BC Broncos
Community
 Message Forum
 Photo Gallery
 Event Calendar
 Book Reviews
 Bronco Wallpaper
 Bronco FAQ
 Link Back to CB!
 600+ Bronco Links!

Search all Bronco Links
Buy / Sell
 Classifieds / Want Ads
 Vendor Forum
James Duff
Rust Bullet
Sexton Offroad
Bronco Tech
Recent Tech Articles
 •Holley Carb Tips
 •Aussie Locker
 •C6 203 205 Doubler
 •4 Link
 •Clutch Replacement
 •Early Turn Signals
 •C4 Improvements
 •Threaded Dipstick
 •NV3550 5 spd
     More Tech...
Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts

Welcome to the ClassicBroncos.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a GUEST which limits your access to viewing only. To take advantage of all the forum features please take a moment to register. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact the admin. If you've lost your password click here.

Go Back   ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Classifieds > FREE Stuff - 66-77 Bronco Items

Old 01/21/17, 02:56 PM   #1
Landho
Contributor

"The shortest distance between two points is under construction" - Theo Ackman

Cypress, TX
eBay: Qartman

My Gallery
302 stuff - block, valve covers, EFI stuff
City: Houston

This stuff is all free for y'all if you want it... going to scrap some of it soon, can't store it.. Come pick this stuff up - I need it out of my way. I don't really feel like shipping any of it...

This stuff is all used - was just a few months ago a perfectly running, very strong engine - but I got bored and wanted to go bigger... I probably have some more stuff, may list later. I was going to make this a 347, but machine shop didn't want to bore it anymore - and, i already ordered the rotating assembly for 030 over, and the block was 040 over - so, changed to a roller block.

78 Lincoln 302 short block
- fat main caps, flat tappet... rotating part still assembled, needs cleaning but it's a good running motor. No lifters, no timing cover, no bell housing, no flywheel, no oil pan, no dizzy hold down. I recommend changing camshaft (it is worn) and having the block bore honed. IT IS Bored 40 over making it a 308, but it sonic tested fine - good for hone and freshen up...I didnt want risk going 60 over... brand new timing gear and chain (I can separate this is someone just wants this). New rear main seal installed. Block casting d8ve6015a3a bb7

I have an EB oil pan that will work with above motor, and used stock pushrods... oil pan will need some cleaning (as will everything else)

E7 heads (from above motor), no issues I am aware of. Springs should handle either roller or flat tappet, as long as not a crazy lift on cam. No bolts to reinstall it, they went in the trash.

EB 302 stock valve covers
, good shape for their age. Used once ARP valve cover bolts (if I can find the zip lock baggy). Can include used once reusable Fel-Pro gasket, too, good thick gasket.

Mustang upper & lower EFI intake - good shape, but dirty... I actually have two lowers, will include them both... Includes 1" plenum spacer (with correct bolts, bolts and spacer never used, and a used spacer too) - have some of the EGR stuff no heater coolant tube, sorry... I may have a fuel rail, not sure if I am gonna use it or not yet.

Used 1992 Lincoln Mark VII (same as HO mustang) throttle body w/ BC Broncos throttle cable plate conversion.

Used mustang HO throttle body

19# injectors - someone wanted these but never got back to me or I missed their reply.

I've also got a speed density computer - ds9 - that CAN be and HAS been chipped/tuned (with tweecer), doesn't include tuner - but has been opened and has been run with a tweecer tune.

Add all of the above with some cleaning, some bolts, sensors, a wiring harness, front dress, and you got a nice fun motor. Had I known I wasn't going to use it I would have pulled it as a complete - oh well.

My Gallery
1969 Sport - very hacked up for trail use - more details in My Gallery

'70 half-cab, roller - parting it out and using the tub on the '69.
Landho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/17, 07:17 AM   #2
RPM289
Contributor

Do into others what you would have them do to you. Matthew 7:12

Phenix City, AL
eBay: RPM289
Garage
Let me see if a buddy can pick it up for me he has family in Huston.

"VOLCANO" 1970 Bronco, "LIGHTNING" 1995 Lightning, "EARTHQUAKE" 1965 Pro-street Mustang, "RPM289" 1966 Mustang restoration project... can there be to many projects?
RPM289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/02/17, 04:36 PM   #3
Austen

Grapevine
Landho - do you still have the block and parts? If so I want!
Austen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/17, 06:21 AM   #4
Texasslim

League City
Garage
Landho, if those valve covers and bolts are available, I live in League City and can pick up. I realize I am in line but after the dust settles please let me know.

Bob
'71 Bronco (new to me 8-1-2014)
'78 Fiat Spider 124
Texasslim is offline   Reply With Quote

ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Classifieds > FREE Stuff - 66-77 Bronco Items