• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback

Status
Not open for further replies.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
You've linked the editable link to your CL ad, anyone can change the price for you :) Just a heads up, fantastic Mustang!

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Thank you so much. Thanks for the heads up; I changed it to the correct Craigslist link.

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Pops68,
I just updated the post with the correct link; sorry about the confusion. I have more pictures.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
dang I was going to knock a zero off before the link got changed. j/k Very nice ride. Hopefully it goes to a good home and not a flipper.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
It's the one I would want too.

I love the 390,
Torque, it's what's for dinner.

Last edited:

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Real nice Mustang,if I had the extra funds right now I'd be all over that,but this recent re-model on the house the boss wanted has me tapped out. My first car was a '67 Mustang GT,390 4 speed car.I bought that thing the first summer after I turned 16 in 1969, gave $1700.00 for it. Those 2nd generation 67-68 cars were the best looking Mustangs that Ford ever designed. Good luck,hope it finds a good home.

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Real nice Mustang,if I had the extra funds right now I'd be all over that,but this recent re-model on the house the boss wanted has me tapped out. My first car was a '67 Mustang GT,390 4 speed car.I bought that thing the first summer after I turned 16 in 1969, gave $1700.00 for it. Those 2nd generation 67-68 cars were the best looking Mustangs that Ford ever designed. Good luck,hope it finds a good home.

Thanks broncosam. I really hope it goes to someone who plans to keep it, drive it and take care of it. So many people buying and flipping and sending them overseas. This classic beauty needs to stay in the States.

77BRONKOTN

Is this a GTA car? I see a badge, but no mention.

Nice car and i wouldn't mind having another GTA :)

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Is this a GTA car? I see a badge, but no mention.

Nice car and i wouldn't mind having another GTA :)

Good morning 77BRONKOTN,
Has the GT equipment but does not show the GT equipment package on the Marti Report, so I do not believe it is a GT car from the factory. That is why I did not advertise it as a GTA. The asking price is certainly negotiable. Make me a reasonable offer and you will get one sweet ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.