• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2017-Come & Gone. **What was Your Fav Part of the Week??

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
You better how else we going to celebrate 16 years since your first driving lesson old man;D

Good memory! I am still not that great of a driver.... I am hoping that Blake and I will be there Tuesday or Wednesday with Momma and Brooklyn showing up Friday.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Made my reservations at Knights. Tried to reserve room online but it showed that no rooms were available. Called and was given a confirmation number for a room. Hope it's ready when I get there!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Good memory! I am still not that great of a driver.... I am hoping that Blake and I will be there Tuesday or Wednesday with Momma and Brooklyn showing up Friday.

Sounds like a great plan!!

I'll be camping again as well... this will be my 12th year in attendance !

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
hopefully a LOT dryer than SMORR... haha

It couldn't get much wetter!!
8b57901e7089bbe9b80d9a93224c0ff4.jpg

bronccar

We're gonna hold each other to it!

Mark

You got it!

I am finally getting back to work on her today after three weeks off for Super Cel / wife's surgery. I have forgotten things already lol

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
You got it!

I am finally getting back to work on her today after three weeks off for Super Cel / wife's surgery. I have forgotten things already lol

Good to hear. Once you start back on it, you'll soon realize why you didn't do that part yet, it's because this needed to be done before that!

Mark

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Getting closer and closer... won't be long now

Time to start hitting up them great sponsors :D

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Are you going to email the sponsor form?

haha, I sure will brother. Christine should have those out. When I get a copy, will send on to you sir.

WELCOME aboard, now you can become a contributor and post pics next :)

NYLES

Bronco Guru
made my reservations at knights. Tried to reserve room online but it showed that no rooms were available. Called and was given a confirmation number for a room. Hope it's ready when i get there!

really????????????