• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR 74 bronco

Geniusloerts

Ran across this bronco and took a look at it today. It needs some serious panel replacement. Thinking of making an offer on it. Would pretty much be getting a drive train, title and the replacement rockers and floor metal.

Thoughts on price to offer? I'd love to get it for under 2k but not sure the guy will go for it. He bought it thinking it was just pans and rockers but it needs all posts, kick panels, inner fenders front and rear, inner fender support, quarters, inner rear fenders, wheel tubs, replacement top. So pretty much a body.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Geniusloerts

Geniusloerts

I had some posing trouble and some content got dropped.

What should something like this go for?

NickC24

Contributor
Where is everybody getting their pricing ranges from. Long gone are the days of finding decent broncos for decent pricing. I have been looking daily and have seen broncos that look way way worse than this go for 5k-7k. Especially with the clean title. Would love to see what sites or classifieds you are all looking at. I would happily spend 3-4k on this.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Where is everybody getting their pricing ranges from. Long gone are the days of finding decent broncos for decent pricing. I have been looking daily and have seen broncos that look way way worse than this go for 5k-7k. Especially with the clean title. Would love to see what sites or classifieds you are all looking at. I would happily spend 3-4k on this.
are you talking asking price or the actual sale;)

NickC24

Contributor
are you talking asking price or the actual sale;)

Just in general. I see it all the time. A pretty good in shape bronco, at these day standards, and people saying it worth 1-2k. I don't get where they are seeing prices like that now in days. Complete rust buckets go for 5k on EBay,CL, here, and other sites all the time. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I just want a clean title, a frame that isn't Swiss cheese, and matching vins for around 2,500. Is that too much to ask for 😝.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I just want a clean title, a frame that isn't Swiss cheese, and matching vins for around 2,500. Is that too much to ask for 😝.

I know of some of these. The problem is that's all your gonna get.
Clean title and vins and an ok frame.
Body will be trashed (like door falling off trashed), engine has a literal rats nest, and seized axles, but the paper work is there.