• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Nice 74

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That limestone metallic/Ranger stripes looks so good on an EB. Wondering why the '75 style steering wheel....possibly a late '74 build?

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Of course I did. It's almost my definition of perfect, dream vehicle.
And then I realized I'd have to sell/trade both my current vehicles outright to MAYBE get enough to even bid on it.
If it is a true original truck, then it's imperfections only make it that much better. Little paint/stripe nicks from use, seats might sag, and the old stickers/badges are just more character and stories that show it was actually USED and DRIVEN.

Only complaints/issues:
Give it some different wheels and old style tires.

OP
OP
Teal68

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Looks like it has met reserve too!

Not that it matters, but I wonder if the carpet is still in it???? I love that color.

Fixer

I am interested in it as well and have a soft spot for original paint no matter the condition. Through correspondence with the owner who is a very nice fellow, I learned there is no documentation to support the miles. The pictures certainly do though. I wonder how big a deal that is for a Bronco?

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
You got a nice one!

Lack of documentation on the mileage would not be a big deal to me. It's condition speaks for it......

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like you might have to modify your forum name to "No Fixer Required" - that is an awesome Bronco, congrats and enjoy!

Fixer

I have a 73 that requires some fixing! My grandad had a an early Bronco that I learned to drive on. He was a "fixer" at Lorillard Tobacco hence the username.

Fixer

Yes, I bought Berg's last year. It's a terrific truck. I drive it every chance I get.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a 73 that requires some fixing! My grandad had a an early Bronco that I learned to drive on. He was a "fixer" at Lorillard Tobacco hence the username.

Very cool history, and neat that his title is living on thru the love of Broncos passed down from him. Bet he's got a big grin on his face seeing the ones you have now.