• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD WTB Hood Hinges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swerve

Hello...

Does anyone have a junk hood that they would be willing to drill the spot welds out on the hinges and sell the hinges to me? Or cut the hood and I can drill them out myself?

Thanks, Swerve

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
how much of a hurry are you in? i have a set of stainless that i will be installing.

Hank

OP
OP
Swerve

Swerve

Hello Tasker and Hank,

Thank you! I think I have a pair on it's way soon, I will let you know if it falls through...

Swerve

mtp71174

Hey I just put a set in the mail I think they are stainless under the red paint. It seems that I will be in Vermont next month picking up a 70 challenger and parts for a friend I will be dead heading up.

Status
Not open for further replies.